Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

1993-2002 F-BODY Gauge AND HVAC, Headlight, etc... Overlays GROUP PURCHASE 14!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 1993-2002 F-BODY Gauge AND HVAC, Headlight, etc... Overlays GROUP PURCHASE 14!!!

DISCLAIMER: I turned my PMs off so you HAVE to e-mail me. It gets way too damn confusing trying to remember what screen name belongs to what e-mail belongs to what real name, etc...

Two things before we get started though:

1) READ THE POST IN FULL AND READ THE ORDERING PAGE IN FULL. If you ask a question that doesn't get a response in 24 hours it is probably because it is something blatantly written and I'm not repeating it 100xs. I know it is confusing and long and I will walk you through whatever but I'm tired of the "I know it is probably already written but I don't want to read all that..." e-mails.

2) Due again to confusion, ORDER FIRST. The answer pretty much EVERY TIME to, "Can you..." will be, "YES." so don't worry. Order first then we'll sort out making sure you paid enough, didn't pay too much, we know exactly what you want, etc... So many times we go back and forth with people and even do some artwork FOR WEEKS and then they change their mind, go over the deadline, etc... Just PLACE YOUR ORDER to the best of your ability, we'll go over it all with you AND SINCE YOU ALREADY PLACE IT, we'll just make the artwork so that you'll get to see it BEFORE the deadline and be able to approve it (we've always been lenient as well and allowed some changes but if you start flip flopping like John Kerry you'll either take the last rendition or get a slight charge)....

Alrighty, enough of the venting (trust me, after 11 of these I want to pull my hair out sometimes but I paid too much for it so I just have to vent here, lol...)... ON TO THE GROUP PURCHASE!!!

It is FINALLY that time again If you want the coolest most customizable overlays for your F-Body look no further!

Multiple colors, add whatever words/symbols you want...

We even make 200mph overlays AND have a place for you to get them calibrated now...

Of course we have ALL of your interior overlays covered and get pretty custom (check out the chick on the HVAC controls)...

All the info you need is right here (Gauge Overlays, Other Overlays, Color Options and Re-Calibration)...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...cPath=21_37_74

These are still done in a Group Purchase format and the end of this Group Purchase 5/16/10 at midnight. You have until then to place your order.

If you have any questions BEFORE you place your order about what we can and can not do please e-mail me at madelisle@yahoo.com

That is also the e-mail address to send a jpg file AFTER you order if you are having something custom added to the overlays.

Most of you know what these are but for those who don't check the above link, do a search here on LS1tech for installed overlays or go here to my mega thread...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/forum/...hp?topic=532.0

TO CLARIFY, WE MAKE THESE FOR ALL 1993-2002 F-BODIES!!! Whether you are a V6, a 1993, a car that needs it to read KM/H, whatever, WE MAKE THESE FOR YOUR CAR AND ALL THE OPTIONS (pretty much) APPLY TO EVERYONE!!!

Here's some recent pics of Sommer86's very custom set...

Once again, THESE OVERLAYS ARE FOR ANY 1993-2002 F-BODY!!! We have the proper files to send you the design for your car, don't worry (you won't believe how many people don't get that concept because the majority of my pics are 1998+).

McNord's latest designs (a new choice, you can still go with the old ones) look GREAT! He came out with two new options (a gradient shadow, no extra charge, and customized numbers/script that "pop" $20 charge)...

THIS JUST IN, WE HAVE ANOTHER NEW OPTION, TURNED METAL!!!!

We are also VERY HAPPY to announce the release of our S86 Needles... Custom needles, ANY COLOR, for your F-Body. Seen here are our white needles on a 200mph overlay for Edelbrock's Dick Harrell car...

To learn more about our needles, go here...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=187

Again, ALL OF THE INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERING, COST, OPTIONS, ETC... IS HERE:

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...cPath=21_37_74

There are countless other AWESOME looking gauge overlays that have been posted on here (just do a search for 6LE overlay or McNord overlay).

Alrighty, we dumped a BUNCH of money to make these in house to keep your prices where they have been for years so PLEASE buy them and help us get some money back, lol!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Banned

Here's a color chart to show possible combinations...

Seriously everyone, think outside the box and go nuts with these. We LOVE seeing truly custom stuff !!!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Banned

Here's a new overlay McNord just made for his own car...

Awesomeness

More pics to get the creative juices flowing...

The first one shows the HVAC and also a matching face for an Auto Meter tach..

Just click the option "CUSTOM BACKGROUND ARTWORK" and for $50 we'll go crazy
Old 10-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Banned

More pics to get the creative juices flowing...

The first one shows the HVAC and also a matching face for an Auto Meter tach..

Just click the option "CUSTOM BACKGROUND ARTWORK" and for $50 we'll go crazy
Old 10-11-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any pics of the fire one installed?
Old 10-11-2010, 01:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I want them so bad
Old 10-11-2010, 02:56 AM
Launching!

1) READ THE POST IN FULL AND READ THE ORDERING PAGE IN FULL.
These are still done in a Group Purchase format and the end of this Group Purchase 5/16/10 at midnight. You have until then to place your order.

When is this one going to end?
Never mind

CURRENT GROUP PURCHASE END DATE 11/1/10

Last edited by dopy; 10-11-2010 at 03:01 AM. Reason: found info
Old 10-11-2010, 10:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looking at the order form I didnt see a spot for if we wanted custom stuff like "SS" on the cluster or the lil girls on the blower speed, stuff like that.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by flintwrench69
Looking at the order form I didnt see a spot for if we wanted custom stuff like "SS" on the cluster or the lil girls on the blower speed, stuff like that.
"Replace RPM/MPH..." and I forgot the name of the other one but it is there... Something like replace symbols... We're STILL trying to find someone who can write flash and build me a new ordering page.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I absolutely LOVE your work.. i don't think there is too many people out there who do what you do, to the extent that you guys do.. simply awesome work.. hopefull you will be around in the next year or two still and i can get into the car scene again..again .. simply fantastic job
Old 10-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Black FormulaLs1
I absolutely LOVE your work.. i don't think there is too many people out there who do what you do, to the extent that you guys do.. simply awesome work.. hopefull you will be around in the next year or two still and i can get into the car scene again..again .. simply fantastic job
Thanks but that credit goes to McNord. He's the talent, I'm just the guy putting everyone in contact with his and other people (Sommer, Camaroibuca, Ssteven, etc...) and their great work.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:23 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks, 6...Now all of you: stop copying my girls on the HVAC, lol...

Mark, time to update my pics too.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
"Replace RPM/MPH..." and I forgot the name of the other one but it is there... Something like replace symbols... We're STILL trying to find someone who can write flash and build me a new ordering page.
Right now I am undecided on the color I want. I like Sommer86s red overlays, adds a nice color contrast to the interior but my car is black. I am thinking maybe checkers in either white with gray or black, red "SS" in the center of the speedo. What color needles, maybe red?

Thanks but that credit goes to McNord. He's the talent, I'm just the guy putting everyone in contact with his and other people (Sommer, Camaroibuca, Ssteven, etc...) and their great work.
You guys really put some good stuff together, diggin the overlays.

Thanks, 6...Now all of you: stop copying my girls on the HVAC, lol...

Mark, time to update my pics too.
I am stealin your girls, they look badass on the blower controls. Very unique
Old 10-15-2010, 03:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Mark, did ya'll ever figure out about the Autometer gauges?
Old 10-15-2010, 03:49 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by flintwrench69
Right now I am undecided on the color I want. I like Sommer86s red overlays, adds a nice color contrast to the interior but my car is black. I am thinking maybe checkers in either white with gray or black, red "SS" in the center of the speedo. What color needles, maybe red?

You guys really put some good stuff together, diggin the overlays.

I am stealin your girls, they look badass on the blower controls. Very unique
I suggest the red. Mark's got a NBM camaro with red gauges and they look killer, and contrast great too.

As for the girls on the HVAC, go for it. McNord designed the girls hair for me, so I guess I can be a sport and share, lol. Did you see that mine say "BLOW ME" above the fan speed? lol.....I know, I'm lame, haha.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:55 AM
TECH Addict

Oh, and here are my updated pics... and our white S86 needles.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:04 AM
Banned

We can also make gauge faces for pretty much ANY aftermarket gauges to match as well...
Old 10-15-2010, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

We can also make gauge faces for pretty much ANY aftermarket gauges to match as well...
Pics!

I've been thinking of getting a complete set of SpeedHut gauges, but can't seem to find a face they have that I like. Most of em are that EL glow bullshit. Shouldn't be a problem, right? I'm pretty sure they come apart rather easy. They have a picture of them apart and I'm pretty sure the bezel just unscrews. Only thing is the ones I want have a peak recall LED that sticks through and a button. (even the 2 1/16th)
Old 10-15-2010, 02:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm getting in on this one......
Old 10-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark whats the pricing on overlays for the aftermarket gauges. Like mcnord has for the 5" tach and what about the smaller gauges?

Quick Reply: 1993-2002 F-BODY Gauge AND HVAC, Headlight, etc... Overlays GROUP PURCHASE 14!!!