Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Marion County Car Show April 2, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Marion County Car Show April 2, 2011

The Marion County Sheriff's Office in Florida is having their third Annual Car Show. They have Law Enforcement, Military, Emergency and hot rod vehicles. Any year is welcome. I have gone every year. The first two years I showed a friends B4C Camaro.

My friend has an Emergency Vehicle Museum here in Pinellas County Florida. The Camaro was retired from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, where I work. My son and I detailed the Camaro and both years it took a trophy. Since I now have my own B4C Camaro I will be showing it instead of the Pinellas Camaro.

After the show you have the option of cruising through the Ocala area as a Group and the destination is the Sheriffs Office Farm for a BBQ. That is $10 bucks extra per person for the cruise and BBQ. And those of us with Emergency vehicles can play with or lights and siren the whole way.

The Show is a lot of fun and they are moving to a larger area to make room for more cars in 2011. The show takes place on the Sheriff's Office complex. Last year the Guest of Honor was Mel Tillis. I had my picture taken with him and he ate right across the table from me. What a class act he was. This year it is supposed to be Bobby Goldsboro.

Click the link below to get a copy of the application and print it out. Since I will be taking my B4C Camaro, I will be parked in the Law Enforcement Section along with my son who is bringing his black 2003 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor and will be parked with me.

If you want info on where to stay shoot me a message. So come join my family and a few local friends I already know are coming. If you are going, post here and depending where you are, maybe we can hook up and convoy.

Show Application Link: HERE
Old 03-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Bump!!!!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:52 PM
On The Tree

Sounds very cool, but I will be racing in Valdosta at Pony Wars. Maybe I can catch you all next time.

Quick Reply: Marion County Car Show April 2, 2011