Report Bad Rating
Buyer peterock98 (25)
05-17-2010
peterock98
05-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Sent me cracked bracket

suicidal racing
05-17-2010, 10:07 PM
i can honestly say i dont know what is wrong with this guy..he asked for a upper sway bar bracket,i pulled mine off my car and gave him it,the side shield mount and all the bolts to go with it for 11$..i priorty mailed it to him so he would have it fast which costed me 7$ something

he then sends me this org and after an hr of back in forth pming he now says its cracked.which would of been something you would think he would of said before an hr and a total of 6 or 7pms from each of us went on,which i might ad was all about the bracket being bent..nothing till the last pm and this said the bracket was cracked..

Originally Posted by peterock98
Tony why did you send me a broken and bent bracket ru kidden me
i tell him its not bent nore broken,,take pics of the mounting holes it came from,explain to him how this came off my drag car project which i had on a frame machine and checked out because i wasnt going to turn a bent chassis car into a race car..i tell him my all thread thats mounted to my a arms is not bent,my a arms are not bent,the mounting holes are not bent or oval which i provided him with pics during the pm's..he has the bolts and you can see on the thread that if the mounting holes or bracket was bent i would of had a hell of a time pulling them off and the threads would show that..he said i pryed it off when i used no more then my hand to wiggle the upper one off,the side one fell off and the pics i gave him would of showed markings on my greasey/dirty frame rail of where i would of been prying up against it..

i wiped/washed the part down and in that time i didnt see any cracks and then i tossed it in a box and rushed to get him it as fast as possible.

he can send me the shit back and ill send him his cash back because i aint no fucking theif.