Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Scammer TroubledWine3 from NC strikes again!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 12:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Scammer TroubledWine3 from NC strikes again!!

I pay this guy thriough pay pal for a low mile corsa exhaust $400 plus shipping.

1. First his sig doesn't mention him having Corsa (explains he hasnt updated sig and is going with true duals)
2. Next the pics are of a SOM Camaro and his sig says SIlver Z28(explains the exhaust is on his car now)

TroubledWine3 name is actually Justine Tyler Forbes, Grahham, NC 27253 DOB:08/1986.

He doesnt have a records for being a scammer but the pay pal email he provided, osu2418@aim.com, belongs to a Mike Kiley II,715 kenwood, Burlington, NC 27215.

Now Mike Kiley does have a records as a scammer a quick search found the previous aliases:

Nc_z28
scam link

and his current LS1 screen name osuqsz06 new screename

here's the thread were I posted, fortunately pay pal buyer credit covers 100% and the claim is being processed. link to parst FS
Old 09-12-2007, 11:47 PM
TECH Resident

How about telling everybody how you got your exhaust on August 29th and you haven't freed up the money through PayPal yet? I was logged in at Mike's house and he didn't notice 'till after he posted the thread, called me and I told him it was cool and to just keep up with the PMs, and then he restarted his comp and didn't know my PW to log in and check up on them. BUT he still sent you the exhaust and it was confirmed delivered on August 29th.

Next time don't be a dick and try to check up other than sending a threatening PM about litigation. Congrats on getting a killer catback w/ premium tips for one hell of a price, BTW.

Originally Posted by TPI TERROR
1. First his sig doesn't mention him having Corsa (explains he hasnt updated sig and is going with true duals)
2. Next the pics are of a SOM Camaro and his sig says SIlver Z28(explains the exhaust is on his car now)
I don't have Corsa because I have my own LS1, not Mike's SOM SS. Like I tried to explain to you through PMs, Mike used my account on accident and I told him to not worry about creating an additional thread and to just keep up with the PMs and ****. And your're right, I have no scam record because I've never scammed anybody. And here's a pic of MY car(it's a old pic, though, sorry it doesn't match some of the appearance description in my sig ):

Now, how about freeing up those funds since you've had your exhaust for over 2 weeks?

Last edited by TroubledWine3; 09-12-2007 at 11:59 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:53 AM
11 Second Club

Hmmmmmm

Quick Reply: Scammer TroubledWine3 from NC strikes again!!