LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Let the hate and flames flow, pics of my car.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ummmm no, i hold jobs just fine, dont even touch that subject with me you will really **** me the **** off

i know what i build is good,lol wtf BOY!! YOUR RIGHT ITS MY VISION ILL SAY IT AGAIN boy I BUILT THE CAR, APPRENTLY THAT STILL DOESNT MEAN ****, AND I GUESS IM A RETARD FOR SAYING I BUILT A CUSTOM CAR

YOU DONT KNOW ME AND DONT SIT BEHIND YOUR PUTER TYPING OUT SOME PSYCHO BABBLE AT ME THINKING YOU KNOW WHO IM AND WHATI STAND FOR PLEASE OK SAVE IT FOR SOME OTHER PUNK KID ON THE STREET NOT THIS OLD MAN
Old 12-17-2009, 02:38 PM
TECH Addict

ok for one i bought all of my cars with MY own money as i have the cars in my sig. and sorry if i spell something wrong im doing this from my blackberry. as for a "**** fight" ¿ thats prolly a good choice, you might get jealous. does calling me a BOY make you feel better? oh and you forgot to put a pic up of the flinstones car cuz you prolly "handbuilt" it since you have what, a million years experience. so all in all just dont be a duechebag ******* to other people and bash there cars. if you dont like it its ok you can tell them just not in a shitty way. haha i put money on it he cant hold a job or a female ^
Old 12-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Teching In

like it was stated above i like it besides the headlights, it gives it to much of a "wannabe batman" the rest of the car really isnt bad looking
Old 12-17-2009, 02:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wrapyourtool
Love the screenname, so true.

I'm shooting for this look, now before you go posting about how a Grand Prix will never look like a BMW, no ****. I like the red lights and wheel lip.

Other flats done right.

Old 12-17-2009, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

looking forward to seeing the finished product...should look bad ***
Old 12-17-2009, 03:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DP 08 GXP
looking forward to seeing the finished product...should look bad ***
hell yeah it will look so tuff
Old 12-17-2009, 03:38 PM
TECH Resident

Honestly, if it was done right it would like fine. Finish it and then post some well taken pictures.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks interesting i dont know why you would do the headlights since they are 210 bucks a pop.... rattle can is not bad i did my hood and the shaker hood with rattle can paint.. for the scoop i had my paint matched and then got a can of professional clearcoat... anyway it should hold up pretty well i like the flat i think if my machine ever gets paint though its going to have to be 1970 gto orbit oarnge
Old 12-17-2009, 04:29 PM
TECH Resident

P.S. not everybody has the funding and resources or connections everyone else does moding is a learning experience i dont see why people get so bent out of shape about other peoples machines. and something i have learned being a design student is if you like your work and take some pride in it somebody else will for sure maybe not everybody maybe not even most people. Its the projects that take the most chances that will be remembered...
Old 12-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Launching!

The GXP looks tough bro. Cant wait to see the finished product. And bdyman Jesus man just calm the **** down and quit being such a dick. wtf
Old 12-17-2009, 05:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pauls325
i dont know why you would do the headlights since they are 210 bucks a pop...
Paid $25 shipped for that pair, I LOVE eBay, they had all the bulbs too.

And somebody PhotoShop Paul's car Orbit Orange.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 94ss06gxp
ok for one i bought all of my cars with my own money as i have the cars in my sig. And sorry if i spell something wrong im doing this from my blackberry. As for a "**** fight" ¿ thats prolly a good choice, you might get jealous. Does calling me a boy make you feel better? Oh and you forgot to put a pic up of the flinstones car cuz you prolly "handbuilt" it since you have what, a million years experience. So all in all just dont be a duechebag ******* to other people and bash there cars. If you dont like it its ok you can tell them just not in a shitty way. Haha i put money on it he cant hold a job or a female ^

riiiiiiggghhhtttttt, it does your a boy call it as i see it
hummm lets see my fiance i have been with her for 8 yrs, well you wanted it so i posted some of the cars i have done, nothing wrong with that

i can be what i want when i want where i want how i want, a 19yr boy isnt going to tell me what to do, i tried to help him but you wouldnt know that because your not on clubgp, so blow me boy
Old 12-17-2009, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

I love when people fight over the internet. It's a good time.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bdyman
riiiiiiggghhhtttttt, it does your a boy call it as i see it
hummm lets see my fiance i have been with her for 8 yrs, well you wanted it so i posted some of the cars i have done, nothing wrong with that

i can be what i want when i want where i want how i want, a 19yr boy isnt going to tell me what to do, i tried to help him but you wouldnt know that because your not on clubgp, so blow me boy
You're a ******* idiot. That is all.

JP, I think when you get it painted without rattle can you're going to have a nice lookin car. I just couldn't bring myself to rattle can such a new car!
Old 12-17-2009, 06:05 PM
TECH Regular

You can really tell it was spray painted, but I like the flat black look (with the unpainted headlights) and it should look great when done at a shop. Did anyone else see the 33 Fordish kit car Hot Rod did the last few months? They hit it with a two tone gloss black/flat black paint scheme that I thought was great. Also, count me among the group that would like to see what a skilled pin striper would do with the GP's sharp body lines. I'd love to see "325ci" done with a brush, about where the GXP badge would be.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bdyman your car is the one that is done wrong. Even with the shitty paint job his looks way better than yours.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JeaneZ28
Bdyman your car is the one that is done wrong. Even with the shitty paint job his looks way better than yours.
WARNING:

IMMINENT.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan921SS
BdyMan at the end of the day you have a flat off white Olds Alero with a weird body kit that you one offed.....that's not talent....that's a turd in disguise.
Amen...it looks horrible and idiotic. In fact I like the OP car MUCH, MUCH better....You can have 20 years of "experience" but TASTE is something you either have or not.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:19 PM
TECH Resident

i kinda like it lol
Old 12-17-2009, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bdyman

my alero, done the right way, your car done the wrong way, there is a right and wrong way of doing things why you choose to do things the wrong way is beyond me

should have done it right the first time, would have saved ya money and time, and getting hassled

just a shame
Gaps between the bumper and quarter look off to me...

And you have parts on your Alero that are certainly handbuilt, and to YOUR taste. To each his own, but when you bash someone elses car for being "unique" be prepared to be critiqued on your car even if it's "original" and "unique". Everyone has different tastes. But you certainly don't have a car that is handbuilt. GM built your car, you took that platform and added to it. A handbuilt car is a car built from the frame up, that is every quarter panel, the hood, the deck lid, roof line, etc.

OP, the car is definitely unique and apparently it appeals to a lot more ppl than you thought. Yes, it'll look better once it is professionaly painted, but it's a temp. fix and it's not a horrible looking fix.

Quick Reply: Let the hate and flames flow, pics of my car.