MSD 6AL Box, LS1 Intake & TB

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MSD 6AL Box, LS1 Intake & TB

I'm going through some of my old parts trying to get rid of them. I have an MSD 6AL box up for sell, id like to get $160.00 shipped out of it its brand new and was only installed on my car for about a week or 2 before i removed the engine, still looks brand new.

Also have a stock LS1 Intake, Stock LS1 TB im wanting to get rid of, not really sure what these are worth so make me an offer and we can go from there.

If you have any questions email me at xaaronbean@gmail.com or get ahold of me through AIM at xaaronbean

Thanks For Looking!
Old 11-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by beanx
I'm going through some of my old parts trying to get rid of them. I have an MSD 6AL box up for sell, id like to get $160.00 shipped out of it its brand new and was only installed on my car for about a week or 2 before i removed the engine, still looks brand new.

Also have a stock LS1 Intake, Stock LS1 TB im wanting to get rid of, not really sure what these are worth so make me an offer and we can go from there.

If you have any questions email me at xaaronbean@gmail.com or get ahold of me through AIM at xaaronbean

Thanks For Looking!
screw you you have scammed enough people
Old 11-15-2009, 08:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pictures please

Quick Reply: MSD 6AL Box, LS1 Intake & TB