Old 01-19-2009, 06:15 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Brian 2006

Trader's name: Brian Bohannon
LS1Tech screen name: Brian 2006

Amount paid: $74.94 (through Paypal)
Dispute: Goods not shipped

I ordered an LED license plate board and LED reverse towers through Brian's website (LEDVault.com) on 12 December 2008. I tried emailing him about the status of my order, but never got a response. I've sent him private messages through this board, and got one response to the effect of "Holy crap...I had no idea you even had an order in. I don't make the LED license plate boards anymore." I asked in a subsequent private message about the status of my order, and he never responded. One would assume that if the product is no longer made, you'd at least get a partial refund, but I got nothing, and I certainly have nothing in my hands from him. After seeing a post in the Appearance and Detailing section where other people were in the same boat, I filed a dispute with Paypal. If he had a phone number listed, I'd try to call, but no dice.

At this point, I just want my money back. I'm hoping other people will see this and at least think twice before placing an order on his still active website.

- Steve
Old 01-19-2009, 06:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Put me on the list. Ordered a kit for my gauges a while back, and he just flat out won't respond to any communication attempt I make. My dispute has been filed... paid with a credit card so I am sure I can get my money back. Really sucks that his site is still up and running just waiting to take people's money. Good luck, Steve.

Brad
Old 01-19-2009, 09:06 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn I hate to see this happening. I always recommend Brian for LED's too. I bought my kit from him last year. I had to wait 2 weeks for the red LED's to come in but after that I recieved my kit in 3 days like promised. He has always anwsered my PM's & questions promptly too. Hopefully everyone gets everything straightened out soon.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:33 AM
On The Tree

Had the same problem with a led front license plate cover. Sent money on 10/17/08. After many days went by with no product I began to email him and pm him on this board with no luck in response. Very few times he would respond but it was of no use. My question was not answered on what the tracking number was so I can figure out if usps had made a mistake. Also, it is funny that all of a sudden he started to receive my emails once I posted on this board asking for help to get in contact with him. A thread that got deleted by him. So he answers my emails for a while and then back to no responses. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt that he did actually ship the item and maybe usps made a mistake. But after reading the other thread it seems I'm not the only who has been fooled. I still have my pm's and emails from him if the mods would like to see them.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

We currently have a group purchase going on one of the local forums that I am on. He has a new guy working for him that goes by FamousZ on here as well I think. I would take up issues with him, as he should be able to get in contact with Brian.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:43 AM
TECH Resident

Default here you go

https://complaint.ic3.gov/ctf.aspx
Old 01-21-2009, 12:14 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

This really pisses me off. I can't stand dishonest people
Old 01-21-2009, 10:48 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i tried using ic3 they told me to contact local athorities near this person
Old 01-21-2009, 11:01 AM
10 Second Club

Dang it that sucks I just paid for a complete interior kit about 20 minutes ago. I wish I would have known this. Hopefully I will get mine with no problem.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:39 AM
On The Tree

Hope you get it also. I would contact him and pay extra for a tracking number. When he ships he doesn't offer a tracking number.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

im sure there was some kind of problem cause brian is not the type of person to screw people out of money.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hitemup9nine
Had the same problem with a led front license plate cover. Sent money on 10/17/08. After many days went by with no product I began to email him and pm him on this board with no luck in response. Very few times he would respond but it was of no use. My question was not answered on what the tracking number was so I can figure out if usps had made a mistake. Also, it is funny that all of a sudden he started to receive my emails once I posted on this board asking for help to get in contact with him. A thread that got deleted by him. So he answers my emails for a while and then back to no responses. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt that he did actually ship the item and maybe usps made a mistake. But after reading the other thread it seems I'm not the only who has been fooled. I still have my pm's and emails from him if the mods would like to see them.
same here bough a set of blue led gauges last year and never got them he did say he resend me a new one but never got it either he seem honest but sometiems he would not answer pm's.
i know he was/is real busy but now that all these threads about his site have come up i see that i wasnt the only one that never received anything from him.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by highheat99
im sure there was some kind of problem cause brian is not the type of person to screw people out of money.
thats what I though man but lately there have been so many threads about people not receiving their stuff from him so its kind of hard to believe him now.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would honestly drop this whole thing if he did send out what I had ordered...that's all I really want, but what prompted all of this was seeing all of the complaints that were getting deleted within hours in the Appearance and Detailing section. It was just shady, and I get even more uncomfortable when I don't have a good way of communicating with someone that has my money.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:08 PM
TECH Regular

Man guys, this really sucks! Then again, people are constantly getting screwed in one way or another!

I hope all gets resolved for this....as from what I know about Brians rep on here is pretty good.

If anybody is still looking for LED's...go NON SPONSOR LINK REMOVED They are an actual company, been running for a number of years and is in No way affiliated with any Forums.
That's where I get all mine from with no issues!

-Justin

Last edited by XtinctZ28; 01-24-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Launching!

Highheat99, not to be mean, but you are definitely wrong. Not a nice guy and very dishonest. Lied about tracking, said there was no tracking, then said it showed it was delivered to my PO??? How would he know unless he has tracking?? He starts out the same way everytime, all nice and what not. Then uses the same excuses. I am not some high school kid who lives to mod his f-body, I am a educated professional with a Camaro fetish, whom was looking to upgrade my interior on my weekend driver. What a horribly rude , dishonest, and terrible "businessman". Now we have tons of members to verify this, and many people who arent on this board who just plain got screwed.

Heres the proof here are the pms:

Re: my order FINAL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian2006

You have seriously got to be kidding me. I have the god damn package right in front of me and I have no ******* reason not to make this up. I have thousands of dollars worth of LEDs collecting dust at my place. Why the hell else would I try to screw you?

Leave me the hell alone and go assume the improbable to someone else. I'm done dealing with your high school bull ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMcockySS
I HAVE ALREADY SENT YOU A PM WITH MY FULL NAME AND ADDRESS DAYS AGO! Ryan Bell. And FYI, i dont believe you for a second that you just got the package returned. I already checked with the PO main branch and if it was, they would have a record. Just stop with the lies and return the money to ******@comcast.net . If the members on this board saw this situation and the PMs between us they too will know how shady you act.

Ryan

Quote:
Quote:
Man, what it us up with you man? I have been nice, given you three weeks, multiple emails, etc and still you wont do anything. The money better be refunded to my account tomorrow by 12 noon EST or I will file a claim with paypal, leave a bad member rating, and be done with this the hard way. I have given you multiple chances and you choose to be a jerk who steals peoples money.

Ryan

already asked what the name you used to purchase the product so I could refund your order. The last thing I would want to do is do business with an impatient and non-understanding customer.

FYI, your original package was in my box yesterday as a return-to sender. Sounds like something is up with your address or USPS.

Re: my order???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Originally Posted by Brian2006

I ship USPS and they do not have tracking. Also, I'm getting a bit tired of these assumptions you keep making. I do not ignore messages, nor did I receive any of your emails. Your increased hostility by getting an admin involved when you know that I am a non-sponsor has gone over the line. Please give me your first and Last name you purchased the order with that way I can refund your payment and cancel the order.

Quote:
Brian, please attach that tracking number. Also, I have emailed you twice to the below address, and also pm'd you twice. I understand about the many messages you might receive, but I clearly stated I had an order in my title and you seemed to ignore it. Furthermore, when you dont repsond to repeated emails, it is nice to be able to pick the phone up and call the company you ordered from. You however have no such number listed. Its been two and a half weeks, something is wrong either on your end or ups. Attach the tracking number and I will see whats up.

Ryan B.

Quote:
Quote:
you didnt answer my previous private message??? I know now you do own the company, so please get back to me ASAP. This has been dragging on long enough.

Thanks, ryan

Ryan, I show your package was dropped off at the post office Oct. 10th to the address listed on the paypal (obviously the wrong address). Give it a couple more days and hopefully it shows up. Maybe USPS took a detour or something? It'd be a lot easier if I could hand deliver these things.

Also, email is a much better form of communication for me. I never received an email from you. Check to make sure you are sending it to bbohannon06@yahoo.com.

P.S., selling f-body products and moderating this website, fills my P.M.s every day. I receive 60+ PMs in a day - most from people I don't know. I am unable to answer every message immediately.

FYI I got my money returned only after I contacted high up Moderators on this board who then asked him what the hell was going on....and that still took a month.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Launching!

Whats even more frustrating for me is to know how many people have gotten screwed online, searched for his company on google to try to find an alternative way to contant him, got directed on here from search results, then learned he is a member/moderator.

He just needs to man up, come on here, apologize to everyone, and refund those who have gotten ripped off. I think people will soon forgive as long as they dont feel cheated out of their hard-earned money.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:08 AM
On The Tree

Why on earth have none of you left him negative feedback to warn other people? People are still ordering from him now, one of you that have been screwed needs to man up and give him a neg.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:22 AM
On The Tree

I don't know if we can leave a negative trader rating as we didn't buy the product off of ls1tech but off of his website. I guess it would be up to the mods if were able to do this. I would think we should be able to. Maybe one of the mods will chime in here and let us know. Also, the mods are looking into the situation. I don't know what there going to do. All I would like is my money back and put this behind me.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

I too am a victim of his shady business. I'm the one that started two threads that got deleted for no reason. I was only asking how long it takes for them to ship out and was worried since I hadn't gotten a confirmation for my order. It's not like I was bashing or linking non-sponsors. One of them got immediately deleted, the other one got to two pages before it was deleted as well(saved one of them with ctrl+prt sc) cause I thought I was going crazy. Purchased an LED DRL kit w/flasher unit on 01-10-09. Have sent a total of 4 emails. Responded only once after RAI's thread got locked up letting me know not to mention ledvault again. Soon after that got an email,

"I understand you are having an issue with an order you placed with us. Could you give me the details on the transaction such as the name it was purchased under and when? We are currently transferring our sales distribution location so orders have been taking a few days longer than usual.

Thanks,
-LED Vault"

Yet again resent my info and to this day haven't heard anything yet. Escalated with paypal and he hasn't responded through their escalation process either.

Quick Reply: Brian 2006