Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Do not deal with speedfactor415 ( marvin)

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Do not deal with speedfactor415 ( marvin)

Here's the story, i bought him a transmission 2 month and a half ago. A month later, no shipment as been made and he told me he was very busy at work. Anyway after 2 months he decided to ship me the transmission after 10 time he told me he'll go. The transmission was supposed to have the bellhousing and the shifter. Here's the first message march 16, he told me it will ship today and finally he shipped on April 12.

De : speedfactor415@yahoo.com
Envoyé : 16 mars 2010 18:06:49
À : Kevin Bovi (bovi_z@hotmail.com)
Its boxed up I'm shipping it out today..ill email you with a tracking as soon as its done

Second thing, shifter and bellhousing included and came to my house with nothing.

Subject: Re: t56
To: bovi_z@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:45:08 +0000

Everything works perfectly...the transmission was removed at 17k miles from a 04 gto...it has all the sensors, bellhousing, and shifter..no clutch though...my paypal is onefast10ae@yahoo.com ill send you the pictures tonight...as soon as I receive payment I will ship the transmission

So everyone, DO NOT BUY from him!!!! I tried to call him and no answer at all.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am getting sick of seeing these threads everytime I go on a forum...Fvck!ng low lifes need to get there a$$'S beat ...I HATE thieves & scammers!
-Hopefully this will stop someone else from getting ripped off