Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Nw Toy Run 08

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nw Toy Run 08

Posted: 10/2/08 4:41PM Post subject: NW TOY RUN 08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NW TOY RUN 2008

December 13 , 2008
Time: 1:30 pm
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.13th 1:30pm AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE OVER TO PACIFIC RACEWAYS. DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS.

LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 400 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

www.nwtoyrun.com

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

FEEL FREE TO POST ON OTHER FORUMS, JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Teching In

its geting closer. less than 2 weeks. coming real fast. my comp. has been down, but alot is happening. gonna be a blast. hope to see you all there!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:04 AM
On The Tree

sounds like a reason to get out and........ stir the gears.. i mean help the children
Old 12-06-2008, 10:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm going to be there this year. I just read how Toys for Tots has run out of toys to give this year. I don't think there's ever been a year when our participation will make such a clear difference.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Teching In

Well, only a few days left. Remember to get there early to enjoy yourself and park. I just wanna thank you all for showing up and making this event one to remember and look forward to. For 5 years in a row,

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Veteran

I'll be at the park n ride to drop off 2 boxes of teddy bears. Who should I look for?
Old 12-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Great! Look for the guy in the brown rx-7 or the durango.

Tomorrow! Rain or shine we will be there. This one is for the kids!

We also have confirmation from Kent police to block the lights. Hope to see tons of you there!
Old 12-12-2008, 09:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kettlman

We also have confirmation from Kent police to block the lights. Hope to see tons of you there!
kick ***

getting out of the P&R and back on the highway sucked

if it's snowing,
my motorcycle isn't leaving the garage
Old 12-13-2008, 01:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kettlman
Posted: 10/2/08 4:41PM Post subject: NW TOY RUN 08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NW TOY RUN 2008

December 13 , 2008
Time: 1:30 pm
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.13th 1:30pm AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE OVER TO PACIFIC RACEWAYS. DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS.

LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 400 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

www.nwtoyrun.com

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

FEEL FREE TO POST ON OTHER FORUMS, JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES.

Just in time.....

http://pnwriders.com/westside/91872-...ease-read.html

Originally Posted by MichelinMan
Sorry for the caps, but that's how they do the reports...

Issued by The National Weather Service
Seattle/Tacoma, WA
4:28 pm PST, Fri., Dec. 12, 2008

... COLDEST WEATHER SINCE DECEMBER 1990 EXPECTED DURING THE WEEK AHEAD...

WITH THE INTENSE LOW CENTER MOVING ONSHORE TODAY... IT IS IMPORTANT NOT TO LOSE SIGHT OF OTHER SIGNIFICANT WEATHER COMING UP DURING THE NEXT WEEK.

AN ARCTIC COLD FRONT WILL MOVE SOUTH THROUGH WESTERN WASHINGTON ON SATURDAY... PULLING IN MUCH COLDER AIR IN ITS WAKE. THE FRONT WILL FIRST ARRIVE OVER THE NORTH INTERIOR EARLY IN THE MORNING... WHERE FRASER OUTFLOW WINDS WILL PICK UP ON SATURDAY MORNING... BRINGING IN VERY COLD AND VERY WINDY CONDITIONS. AS THE FRONT SLIPS FURTHER SOUTH DURING THE DAY WITH UNSETTLED CONDITIONS CONTINUING... SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 1 TO 3 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE FOR MUCH OF THE LOWLANDS ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING. WITH THE PASSAGE OF THE COLD FRONT... DAYTIME TEMPERATURES WILL ACTUALLY FALL. AS TEMPERATURES FALL BELOW FREEZING... WET SURFACES COULD QUICKLY BECOME ICY... SO BE SURE TO WATCH YOUR FOOTING AND AVOID SLIP-AND- FALL ACCIDENTS.

BY MONDAY... TEMPERATURES WILL GENERALLY REACH DAYTIME HIGHS ONLY IN THE 20S WITH NIGHTTIME LOWS IN THE TEENS OR LOWER. WITH THE CONTINUATION OF STRONG NORTHEAST WINDS OVER THE NORTH INTERIOR... WIND CHILL VALUES SHOULD DROP TO 10 OR 15 BELOW ZERO. WIND CHILLS THIS LOW CAN CAUSE FROSTBITE TO EXPOSED SKIN IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES. THE NORTH INTERIOR WILL BE UNDER THE GUN FOR BRUTALLY COLD WIND CHILLS FOR MUCH OF THE WEEK AHEAD AS COLD AIR CONTINUES TO FUNNEL OUT OF THE FRASER VALLEY.

OVER THE MOUNTAINS... TEMPERATURES WILL FALL INTO THE TEENS AND SINGLE DIGITS BY SATURDAY EVENING AND CONTINUE FOR MUCH OF THE WEEK AHEAD. WIND CHILL VALUES OF 20 BELOW ZERO CAN BE EXPECTED AT TIMES... WHICH WOULD CAUSE FROSTBITE TO EXPOSED SKIN IN ONLY ABOUT 15-20 MINUTES.

COLD SUB-FREEZING WEATHER SHOULD CONTINUE OVER NEARLY ALL OF WESTERN WASHINGTON THROUGH NEXT WEEK. IN ADDITION... A WEATHER SYSTEM ON WEDNESDAY COULD INTERACT WITH THE STUBBORN COLD AIR MASS TO PRODUCE A RENEWED THREAT OF ACCUMULATING SNOW NEARLY EVERYWHERE EXCEPT PERHAPS THE IMMEDIATE COASTLINE.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WESTERN WASHINGTON SHOULD EXPERIENCE THE COLDEST WEATHER IN A COUPLE OF DECADES DURING THE WEEK AHEAD. PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR AN UNUSUALLY PROLONGED AND INTENSE PERIOD OF WINTER WEATHER.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:41 PM
Teching In

I Went this Year! That was a bigger event then I thought lol. But It was a really good Turn Out. Lots of Varieties of car clubs. Even a GTR, Auidi R8 and Some Farraries!
Old 12-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Teching In

I Went this Year! That was a bigger event then I thought lol. But It was a really good Turn Out. Lots of Varieties of car clubs. Even a GTR, Auidi R8 and Some Farraries!

Quick Reply: Nw Toy Run 08