FS: Caged 96Z A4 CHEAP

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 03:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: Caged 96Z A4 CHEAP

Car is a Black 96 Z/28 A4 (119k miles on body, interior, and motor, motor does not burn or leak a drop of oil) with gray cloth interior, cruise, power seat, t-tops.
Car has no AC or heat but I still have the HVAC box if you wanted to put the heat back in, no rear seats. Does have a JVC stereo (head unit).

Black painted WOLFE 10 point MOLLY cage.
Brand new black cam-lock corbeau 5 point harnesses.
All installed just a few weeks ago. Cost over $2,000 for the cage, harnesses, and install.

Auburn posi 10 bolt rear out of a 96 SS 6 speed with less that 20k miles on it. Comes with an AAR cover, red line gear oil, 3.42's, and LCA relocation brackets.

Spohn non adj lower control arms and panhard rod with less than 15k miles on them.

It has a stock 4L60E in it that was rebuilt by the dealer before I got it (failure was not due to hard driving and it has less than 20k miles since rebuild ).

Brand new Optima red top.

Racetronix fuel pump and harness, TR-6 plugs, Mobil 1 full synthetic oil, FRAM race oil filter, new fuel filter, all with about 1000 miles on them.

GMPP chrome CAI with newer and clean filters.
MAD Z tune
160 thermo and TB bypass
MSD wires, no AIR pump or front sway bar, descreened MAF (still have the screen I think)
HAWK brake pads, 1LE tranny mount
Magnaflow cat back
New O2 sensor
Black outs on the tail lights, red CAMARO fill ins, red overlays on the badges and red Z-28 on the front glass all from brent frankner and all look great. Red painted brake calipers.

Paint is not to bad for 119k miles and looks amazing when the car is washed and waxed up, Scratches here and there and the hood and front bumper could use a repaint due to scratching and all but its not that bad really. When you wax it your really don't notice it. I get compliments on the car and paint all the time.

The bad, car has an ABS light but I think its just a loose wire under the hood, car has no carpet in it since I just had the cage put in. Two of the stock sallad shooter wheels have some descent curb rash on the outer lip only but the tires have plenty of tread left. Hsa no dash pad because mine broke during the cage install and I don't want to risk buying another one and having it split. Every now and then when you pull the key out the accesory power stays on and you just have to put the key back in and jiggle it a tad and the power goes off.Thats all I can honestly think of.

Here is what I have that I can throw in.
NX single fogger N20 kit with jets up to 150hp (car has NOT been sprayed)
Pro star skinnies with brand new tires
GM 4.10 gears with a barley used bearing allready pressed on.
Chrome LT1 factory look center bolt valve covers with two breather holes in each.
Haynes manual and LT1/LT4 rebuild book.
EGR block off plates.
RCI race seats (the $75 ones in summit) with aluminum brackets (not installed)

At the track with just the first stuff I mentioned and no racetronix harness it has run 13.8@100 with a 2.2 60 all day long on the street tires and WAY low air pressure. I have raced 13.5 and 13.7 cars and beat them by a good amount all day long. Thats street tires, no bottle, no fuel pump booster harness, none of the extra stuff I have mentioned last. On a safe 150 shot I see no reason why it would not run deep in the 11's EASY with everything have not thats not in the car yet and some headers and stall.

A few people on this board see the car all the time and have seen it race and can vouch for it.

THE ONLY REASON I AM SELLING THIS CAR is because I bought the 83 in my sig and don't have time for both of the cars.
MUST SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As this car sits on street tires it pulls mild LS1 cars all day long.

Here are some pics from about a year or so ago, the seats no longer have the z-28 on them, that was just a decal.
Car now has all the stuff in it listed above like the cage and all.. After seeing these pics and you are interested let me know and I can take pics of anything you want.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/700555/1

For the car with everything I can throw in I will take $4,500 cash.

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 06-30-2007 at 03:23 AM.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:58 AM
TECH Addict

OBO everyone
Old 06-28-2007, 02:35 AM
TECH Addict

Up to the top.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much for the car with none of the extra's? I'm only a few hour drive, ~2-3hrs...
Old 06-29-2007, 03:08 AM
TECH Addict

Make me an offer on that .

To people interested and coming to look at it local.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Teching In

WITHOUT...
NX single fogger N20 kit with jets up to 150hp )car has NOT been sprayed)
Pro star skinnies with brand new tires
GM 4.10 gears with a barley used bearing allready pressed on.
Chrome LT1 factory look center bolt valve covers with two breather holes in each.
RCI race seats (the $75 ones in summit) with aluminum brackets (not installed)
JVC headunit

$3k cash money when you'd like it. Or even less if you want to keep the corbeau's and the stock belts are in the car...
Old 06-29-2007, 02:21 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry man, I would have to swap out the tranny and rear along with the CAI to consider that.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Oh well, good luck selling.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:22 AM
TECH Addict

Local sale pending for Saturday.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:41 PM
TECH Addict

SOLD!....