F/S vig, converter B&M pan and cooler, transmission, 02 sensors

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S vig, converter B&M pan and cooler, transmission, 02 sensors

these are the pats i have for sale. shipping is extra, pick ups are welcome. i am located in lyndhurst nj.

-B&M hi tech trans cooler with fan, part number 70297, practically new. $150.00

-vigilanti 3200 stall tq converter, used it for a couple of years, i never did use my free restall on it.
as far as i know no damage was done to it. $250.00-- SOLD

-B&M deep trans pan, finned and has drain. part number 70260. $100.00-----SOLD

-2 rear stock 02 sensors 20.00

-another trans cooler that came with my new trans, i think its a hayden, hose and install kit included. 15.00---SOLD

- 4l60e transmission, from my 99 trans am, does not shift out of 1st gear, it was fully built 2 years ago. no trans pan, no bellhousing. good to rebuild or use as a core. $150.00

Last edited by Blown Ta; 02-18-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:25 PM
11 Second Club

Default Stall and Pan...

Assuming this is coming off and or will fit on a 4L60E, I'll take the stall and the pan.. PM Sent.

EDIT: WARNING! I made the first offer on this stall and was in the process of trying to clarify what condition that the unit was being represented to be in... I asked the seller about the warrantee status, given that he mentioned that he had not used the 're-stall option' which Vig prides itself upon... and what kind of power the unit had been subjected to; mentioning that I may just ask him to send it to PI and have them recondition it and that I would pick up the freight... He responded that he couldn't send it back to PI because when he rebuilt his tranny, they told him that if the tranny didn't have metal shavings that the stall was fine... So I just asked him straight up if he thought the stall was servicable... at that point he stopped responding and found that the thread indicated that he had sold it.

This guy might be the salt of the earth... but the whole thing stinks from where I'm sittin,' so be careful. I can't see how PI would not take a unit back TO BE REBUILT, unless they believed it was used well outside of it's spec'd rating; and that he would try to pass it off as being fine 'as far as he knows' under such conditions seems kinda shady to me.

Last edited by OVA1; 02-15-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, this is "NJ Torque" from NJFboa... I'll take that converter... I'll send you a deposit if needed.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

converter and hayden cooler sold
Old 02-16-2009, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OVA1
Assuming this is coming off and or will fit on a 4L60E, I'll take the stall and the pan.. PM Sent.

EDIT: WARNING! I made the first offer on this stall and was in the process of trying to clarify what condition that the unit was being represented to be in... I asked the seller about the warrantee status, given that he mentioned that he had not used the 're-stall option' which Vig prides itself upon... and what kind of power the unit had been subjected to; mentioning that I may just ask him to send it to PI and have them recondition it and that I would pick up the freight... He responded that he couldn't send it back to PI because when he rebuilt his tranny, they told him that if the tranny didn't have metal shavings that the stall was fine... So I just asked him straight up if he thought the stall was servicable... at that point he stopped responding and found that the thread indicated that he had sold it.

This guy might be the salt of the earth... but the whole thing stinks from where I'm sittin,' so be careful. I can't see how PI would not take a unit back TO BE REBUILT, unless they believed it was used well outside of it's spec'd rating; and that he would try to pass it off as being fine 'as far as he knows' under such conditions seems kinda shady to me.
fyi i never said they would not take it back, what i said was, pi did not feel it was necessery to send back for rebuild.
sorry you got upset that you could not buy my converter. but first to send money gets the goods, those are the rules
Old 02-17-2009, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ttt..
Old 02-18-2009, 05:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

TTT. pm's replied.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

b&m trans pan sold.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blown Ta
fyi i never said they would not take it back, what i said was, pi did not feel it was necessery to send back for rebuild.
sorry you got upset that you could not buy my converter. but first to send money gets the goods, those are the rules
Originally Posted by the discussion...

Originally Posted by Originally Posted by OVA1
This Vig 3200 is coming off a 4l60E?

The Vig's come with a 2 yr restall and warranty... are you still inside the warranty and restall?

The reason I'm asking is that if it will fit a 4l60E, I'll take it. If it's still within warranty, I'd like you to send it back to PI and ask them refresh it and send it to my address. I'll handle the shipping.

Thanks,
Mike
OVA1

Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Blown Ta

hi, its from a 4l60e, i dont think it has warranty.
thanks
Originally Posted by OVA1
OK... But you're saying its two years old? How many miles do you have on it? Did you hit with the NOS? If so how much and for how long?

It's my understanding that this stall is known to you to be in good operating condition right?

I guess what I'm getting at is, if you think there's any reason it should be refreshed... I'll ask ya to send it to PI... and if it's not warranteed, I'll just pay them to do it. If you've bought it new and haven't hit it with the juice or heavy power... and think it's still got plenty left in it... I'll just have ya send it straight to me.

What do ya think?

Originally Posted by Blown TA
my car makes 530rwhp with supercharger, i dont think it was damaged, and i cant ship it to pi, thats why i am selling for only 250.00when i did a ruibuld on my trans last time i called pi, they told me if there wasnt metal shavings in the pan, the converter is fine. i did not have any metal shavings. also has between 8-10k miles on it.
Don't worry about it, I bought a new one from PI today...

But that's what ya said and what's more was we were in a negotiation, you made an offer, I accepted the offer and was merely trying to clarify the condition inwhich you were representing the unit to be...

No worries... I just wanted the board to know what I experienced and should the buyer have a problem with it... this will provide him with some measure to understand how he got that way.

In the future, ya might want to give the person who is trying to accept your offer a better understanding of your sale and should tell the second offer that you're presently negotiating with a buyer and if that offer falls thru, that they're offer will be considered next.

Last edited by OVA1; 02-19-2009 at 06:18 PM.