Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

If you own any type of polished aluminum or chrome wheels this is for you. Make your CCW, iForged, HRE, 360 etc wheels look better than new with Blingmaster. I have personally owned 3 sets of CCW wheels so I can tell you how hard it is to keep up on polished aluminum. I have tried everything from Mothers, Wenol and even Flitz and nothing compares to the shine and ease of use Blingmaster has to offer. Simply use a clean microfiber towel with a little bit of the polish and go to work. The best part about this polish is the easy removal. With most others you really need to work at it to get the black residue off but not with Blingmaster.

Click The First Pic Below To Order Your Today!!! We Even Include A Free Microfiber Polishing Towel With Your Order So Your Ready To Go To Work As Soon As Your Order Arrives.

As you can see in all of the above pictures Blingmaster does an excellent job at removing fuel and soot deposits from your exhaust tips achieving a chrome like shine to even stainlees steel. A little elbow grease is all it takes.

We have sold hundreds of bottles of Blingmaster on corvetteforum.com and have just taken on LS1tech as new forum.

I post under the same forum name: z06_joe (screen name is a clickable link to my page over on corvetteforum.com) so feel free to look me up on that site for some credentials. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me. We offer a huge selection of detailing products on our site so check it out.

Click the bottles below to order yours today.

Joe
www.detailsupplyonline.com
Old 07-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Launching!

whats the price?
Old 07-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 89LS1RS
whats the price?
The bottle is $19.95 plus shipping which the website will calculate for you.

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Banned

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. DO NOT USE ACID ON POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS.

Ok everyone here is a real world no gimmick test of the Blingmaster Metal polish in an extreme situation.

I took and old alumninum accumulator that was from my old C5 Corvette that has been laying on the floor in the shop for over a year. Its not a pretty piece, it has scratches dings and pitting in the metal. It has not been cared for.

Here is the part in its natural state, nothing fancy here

This is a wheel acid we manufacture for heavy brake dust on painted or chrome wheels, it destroys the finish on aluminum.

A quick rinse with clean water to remove the acid.

And here you go, if anyone here has ever used a harsh wheel cleaner or all purpose cleaner on their wheels I'm sure this dull white finish looks familiar.

Here is the amount of product you need, you use a very small amount of polish to achieve great results.

Work the polish in until you start to see the black residue.

And here are your results, this was all done by hand folks. No machines were used.

Here is another area I polished up, real world results with the polish and a microfiber towel.

Now keep in mind everyone, this is not a nice piece of material were working on. This is a dried up, uncared for AC drier that we scarred with acid for this test. Your wheels, trim, exhaust tips and intake piping will come out even better.

This is a one step process that will polish up and also leave a layer of protection on the metal behind so future cleanings will be even easier. No tools or special skills are required, just the towel we provide and some elbow grease.

I hope everyone enjoyed reading this post.

Joe

Old 07-10-2009, 07:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe you should offer some small sample bottles. I would buy a big one if it does what I need. I will grab pics of my wheels that I just did with Mother's and a Speedball. I'm still not happy! Hardest wheels I ever had to make look good!
Old 07-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Intercooler2
Maybe you should offer some small sample bottles. I would buy a big one if it does what I need. I will grab pics of my wheels that I just did with Mother's and a Speedball. I'm still not happy! Hardest wheels I ever had to make look good!
What kind of wheels do you have. Post the pics, that would be great.

Mothers will not achieve the shine the Blingmaster does simply because the main polishing ingredient in all metal polishes is "aluminum oxide". The aluminun oxide found in Mothers polish is a larger grade than used in the Blingmaster. This is where the "Nano Technology" lable comes into play. Nano means smaller than 1 micron in size so with that being said you achieve a higher shine due to the finer polish.

There is also a polymer which helps keep the items you polish protected better from the elements. This also makes future polishings and cleaning alot easier down the road.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:11 PM
11 Second Club

Billet Specialtie Streetlites

I hit them hard with the ball and Mother's plus used my hand. They are dingy and somewhat water-stained looking still. See pics
Attached Thumbnails Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!-img_0306.jpg   Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!-img_0309.jpg   Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!-img_0310.jpg  
Old 07-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Banned

Billet Specialtie Streetlites

I hit them hard with the ball and Mother's plus used my hand. They are dingy and somewhat water-stained looking still. See pics
Check out the pics I posted of the aluminum accumulator that I damaged with acid. That piece was in way worse condition than your wheels and it came out great. I would use the Blingmaster on your wheels and they would look like new.

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

Are you doing any samples here?
Old 07-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Banned

We only have the 8oz bottles for sale. I can however send you a small 2oz bottle for $10 shipped. The 2oz. bottle is enough to polish a full set of wheels a few times so its more than enough to get you started. Trust me, once you try the polish you will wish you had the bigger bottle.

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I want to see a video on youtube with one take. Then I'll be a believer. If it was that good, Billy Mays would have backed it, "BILLY MAYS HERE FOR BLINGMASTER!".
Old 07-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SStolen
I want to see a video on youtube with one take. Then I'll be a believer. If it was that good, Billy Mays would have backed it, "BILLY MAYS HERE FOR BLINGMASTER!".
LMAO. I already miss that guy!

No problem, I will get a vid together and load it up on youtube.com and post the link in this thread just for you. :thumbs:

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 08:56 PM
TECH Resident

I too would be interested in a small sample. My car is a daily driver, and my fikses are hard to keep clean and shiny.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

it doesnt seem so.

But that stuff looks pretty legit
Old 07-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SStolen
Old 07-10-2009, 09:03 PM
11 Second Club

Can I be the poster boy with mine? LOL

Free samples go far here!
Old 07-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kny3twalker
I too would be interested in a small sample. My car is a daily driver, and my fikses are hard to keep clean and shiny.
Originally Posted by Mart00SS
it doesnt seem so.

But that stuff looks pretty legit
Originally Posted by NBMWSsix

These are real world reviews from actual corvetteforum.com members who purchased a bottle from us. Trust me, the Corvette guys are a hard sell and even they were impressed with the product. You can check out my posts over on that forum under the same forum name: z06_joe and see all of the posts and results from happy customers.

XLR8BYU on Blingmaster:
I ordered some 2 weeks ago and just haven't had the time to really use it. However, I did one wheel and my exhaust tips (which looked as bad as the one's posted in this thread) and the results were simply amazing! I plan on posting pics as soon as I finish traveling for work
I got the order in 2 days and Joe threw in a free microfiber polishing towel.
I felt that it was better then the Adams #1 & #2 combo (not drastically better, but better) and it was one step, which really made it worth it

sdonnelly on Blingmaster:
I used it on everything! I have a '76 and used it on the wheels first. Then the trim around the windshield and t-tops. Then the side pipes. Chrome air cleaner top. On my '06 F150 I used it on the chrome wheels. The truck also has stainless rocker trim which it did amazing on. There has been some goop on there that I tried everything to get rid of and never could. Blingmaster took it off, no sweat. Also used it on the chrome bumpers. The exhaust leaves a black spot on the corner of the rear bumper that usually takes a good bit of time to remove, The Bling wiped it away. Very interesting how easy it works. And it does work! Thanks again.

I'm still tickled to death with this BlingMaster. I was just using it on the aluminum trim on my golf cart. The trim had looked so crappy and I couldn't get it to look decent that I sanded it with 220 on an orbital to try to give it "a look". And I'm sure you can imagine the look I got. With one drop of BM and about 20 seconds of rubbing, I had about a foot of trim looking like chrome.
My son came over yesterday and when he walked in the garage he asked what happened to the Corvette? He couldn't believe how much better it looked with the wheels, pipes and trim polished. Such a noticable difference in such minimal time makes this an amazing product. I hope you get the product out thru many more venues then CF.
Thanks again,,steve

sweet76 on Blingmaster
I used the Blingmaster polish advertised by a member on this forum and it was with out a doubt the best metal cleaning product I've ever used. The shine is incredible.

peter pan on Blingmaster
I got my bottle of Blingmaster Polish on Friday and this morning I decided it was time to check out the latest polish to hit the forum. What I did first was to do a portion of one wheel with Blingmaster Polish and Mothers Billet that I was using before. Putting on Mothers is very time consuming and I dread cleaning my wheels. Blingmaster on the other hand is much easier to apply and to take off the water spots or the little specs of road tar that gets on the barrels. Blingmaster is also much easier to remove than Mothers. I believe the shine is similar with both polishes with Blingmaster the winner as it is easier to apply, remove and you use little product vs. the Mothers. It normally takes me 1 hour per wheel with Mothers and today it took me 2 hours for all 4 wheels and this included cleaning the wheel wells and tire dressing, a huge plus for me.

Ratbagsmg on Blingmaster
Got my bottle today. I tried it on some of the smooth alloy bits in the engine bay. Wow and double wow! MUCH better than any metal polish I've used. Not much rubbing either. I'm getting another bottle! Word of caution-once you take the red stopper out of the bottle, I found the cap does not fit tight enough to keep the bottle from leaking if laid on it's side. Keep it upright and shake well before using. You'll be impressed. I was! I will say that in a world of gimmick products that almost never meet expectations, this product exceeded mine. This is the real deal. I'd be interested to read some input from other forum memebers. Chime in, guys!

And yup, I just ordered some more of this stuff.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:14 AM
TECH Regular

I am going to have to give that a try just bought some HRE's. To polish things like that A/C accumulator when its a rough surface does it need to be sanded smooth or how does that work. I would like to do my whole exhauset like that vette but the pipes are kinda rough.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LCplmarine98
I am going to have to give that a try just bought some HRE's. To polish things like that A/C accumulator when its a rough surface does it need to be sanded smooth or how does that work. I would like to do my whole exhauset like that vette but the pipes are kinda rough.
I too had thought about this. How does blingmaster handle small micro-scratches? My car is a daily driver so the wheels have tiny little scratches in the polished lips. Would these require sanding or can blingmaster polish these smooth?
Old 07-11-2009, 01:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

I bought some stuff called Green Magic at Trader's Village once...it was AMAZING how well it worked and it looks very similar to this stuff

would this stuff work with the power ball too? unless of course you can get a video proving that's not even necessary...I'm out of green magic or I'd try

Quick Reply: Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!