~~LME LS7 441ci w/LPE LS3 CNC Ported heads~~

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 11:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ~LME LS7 441ci w/LPE LS3 CNC Ported heads~PENDING SHORTBLOCK SALE ~ HEADS AVAILABLE

Someone can steal an insane build so I can move on to another project I have located.

NEW LOWER PRICE FOR QUICK SALE
I HAD A PENDING SALE BACK OUT.
$7,000 and it is all yours

**VIDEOS OF THIS SETUP IN ACTION**

**ADDITIONAL PICTURES**

I had this setup running for about 8 months. I put about 5,000 miles on it. After my builder setup the combo I was doing the tuning and my logs did not pickup on the detonation and it bit me being aggressive with the nitrous tuning. While at the track the day the posted videos were made I spun the #1 rod bearing.

LME took the engine back and replaced all 8 pistons (with ceramic coated skirts), rings and all bearings and conducted an entire build on the engine and heads as if it was from new parts.

The crank is .001" out of standard on the rod journals and STD on the main journals.

LME broke the heads down and re-setup the vavle Lap and spring pressures after inspecting and cleaning and resurfacing the deck. The heads are LPE CNCed LS3/L92 heads that have been hand rolled and have the upgraded valves and springs. Good to .700

The setup is wicked nasty bad and made for one hell of a SUV to sport around in around the DFW area. It had some well earned street creds and made a best pass of 11.06 at 122 the day the bearing let go on me.

I have an entire long block cover to cover, TBSS oil pan to L92 truck intake.

This item is for sale local pickup only was $8,000 **NOW $7,000** Cash-n-Carry.

If you opt to pay with Paypal then you will be responsible for the 3% fee.

If you need to pay with a credit card then we can meet at my bank and we can do the payment and exchange at the bank.

The cam is a 243/257 .650/.670 on a 114 Custom LPE grind.

The intake has LPE 47# injectors.

Adjustable timing set.

LS6 SHIMMED oil pump.

I have all the old parts that were removed for your viewing pleasure. You can have it all for the steal of $7,000 or $5,000 for the short block (including all covers, cam and timing set) and $2,000 for the entire top end (including the intake and valve covers and hell I'll even throw the throttle body in with the top end.

LME Build Description

The block is fully deburred, inspected, machined for rod clearance, line honed w/ARP main studs, decked w/BHJ deck true fixture, bored on 3 axis CNC, honed w/ torque plates to proper finish diameter for specific application, meticulously cleaned and final inspected. During assembly, bearing clearances & ring end gaps are adjusted for specific application.

LME’s 441" LS7 FEATURES INCLUDE: (I have a full build sheet)
  • GM LS7 aluminum block w/ steel caps
  • Callies Compstar 4340 4.100" stroke 58X (balanced to ¼ oz. in. tolerance)
  • Callies Compstar 6.125" H beam rods w/ ARP 2000 7/16" bolts
  • Wiseco 4.140" custom forged flat top pistons w/LS7 VP's -4cc
  • NPR stainless chrome rings 1.2 1.2 3mm (for reduced friction & high heat applications)
  • Clevite MS 2199 H main bearings
  • Clevite CB 663 H rod bearings
  • Dura Bond one piece cam bearings
  • ARP main studs

THESE ITEMS ARE FOR SALE LOCALLY (MCKINNEY, TX) IN A CASH-n-CARRY TRANSACTION ONLY!

IF INTERESTED IN MAKING A REASONABLE OFFER PLEASE FEEL AT LIBERTY TO CONTACT ME

Last edited by TBSS-RAGE; 08-28-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:49 AM
11 Second Club

PICTURES ARE IN THE 1st POST

here is the link to the original posting when I bought the engine as a BARE SHORT BLOCK from LME.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-s...-ready-go.html

I have gotten some requests for the build sheet. I have scanned the entire build sheet but will not post it here or on my Photobucket for respect for LME and what they have done for me. If you PM me an email I'll gladly forward the Build Sheet to you.

Bryan is familiar with me and the build. He was happy to help me out and the failure was SQUARELY on my shoulders yet those guys bit the bullet, stood up and stepped to the plate and made it right absrobing nearly all the labor on the rebuild. This engine is RIGHT AS RAIN! You will not find another build of this quality remotely in this price range that is NEW IN THE WRAPER ready to assemble and off you go.

The entire combination is a proven winner and many very fast cars watched a 5,000lb SOCCER MOM SUV's taillights drive off from them.

In a car especially a well setup F-body this combo would be the bomb and it CLEARLY LIKES N2O. Just admire the gains from it.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME AND GOOD LUCK.

I'm sure someone will make it a good home.

For those that saw the ALL TRUCK episode of Speed TV's "PASS TIME" this is the very TBSS and COMBO that pulled a wheelie and ran 11.36 @ 120

Sorry for the poor quality. A friend videoed his TV to post the portion of the show for me but it gives you the idea as well as the video in the earlier posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYghjqWgnY0

Last edited by TBSS-RAGE; 08-24-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:58 AM
11 Second Club

PICTURES AND INFO ABOVE!!!

I've had alot of interest but no money as of yet! Please the price is not a matter of debate. It is what it is. I will keep the $12,000+ build before I give it away for less than I'm asking.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TBSS-RAGE
~~
~~
HEADS ARE NOT SPOKEN FOR $2,000
~~
~~

**VIDEOS OF THIS SETUP IN ACTION**

**ADDITIONAL PICTURES**

I had this setup running for about 8 months. I put about 5,000 miles on it.

THESE ITEMS ARE FOR SALE LOCALLY (MCKINNEY, TX) IN A CASH-n-CARRY TRANSACTION ONLY!

IF INTERESTED IN MAKING A REASONABLE OFFER PLEASE FEEL AT LIBERTY TO CONTACT ME

PLEASE CALL or TEXT (NINE SEVEN TWO) 922-0801

PENDING SALE OF SHORT BLOCK and BOTTOM END COMPONENTS!!!

ALOT of BADASS stuff left. I have to remove the engine from it's PROTECTIVE COCOON tomorrow (I have kids and I am super **** about protecting what needs protecting from MISHAP) and I will take new pics, good shots, of all the pieces I will have left to sale and post them for a better representation of what $2,000 will get you.

FIRST and FOREMOST it will get you a set of MAXED out LPE LS3/L92 full CNCed heads with upgraded lightweight valves, hand rolled porting, bowled cylinder chambers, upgraded dual springs good for .700 lift.

Last edited by TBSS-RAGE; 08-25-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shortblock sold to me!!!

Without a doubt the best seller I've ever dealt with on here. Thanks and goodluck selling L92's. Those are some bad *****.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ramairroughneck
Shortblock sold to me!!!

Without a doubt the best seller I've ever dealt with on here. Thanks and goodluck selling L92's. Those are some bad *****.
It was damn fine workin with ya brother....
Lookin forwards to the bumper draggin!!!!!

HEADS STILL UP FOR GRABS!!!!

~~NEW THREAD AND NEW PRICE~~

~~$1,500 + PAYPAL FEE~~
~~FOR EVERYTHING~~

SORRY Changed my mind about shipping. Buy em and have a local buddy ship em for ya!!

Last edited by TBSS-RAGE; 08-28-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:08 PM
11 Second Club

~~all sold~~

thanks for playing

Quick Reply: ~~LME LS7 441ci w/LPE LS3 CNC Ported heads~~