Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

AFR 225's + 7.450 Pushrods + Comp Lifters

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 04:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default AFR 225's + 7.450 Pushrods + Comp Lifters

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1800
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): SD
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

UPDATED PRICE:
Please do not inquire and commit to a price unless you're willing to buy immediately... it's a waste of everyone's time.

AFR 225's (AFR PN 1660) with Patriot Extreme springs (good to 0.660" lift), Comp lifters and 7.450 pushrods. Heads look very clean for a used set of heads and the springs/lifters/PR's have less than 2500-miles. I didn't use these as I sold the car and needless to say, they won't fit my Supra . Heads are NOT milled and have 66cc chambers. These are the small bore heads so you can use them on your beloved LS1 which uses a less-than 4.00" bore. Run them until you get bored with your LS1 and put them on your big-bore motor... they should work there too. I intended on taking them to 59cc and running an 11.3-4:1 setup with a nice N/A cam, but you can run these as-is just fine as well. AFR's are known for being some of the best 'out of the box' heads in the LS game and these are no different. Search around, buy with confidence. AFR's don't let people down, have a phenomenal customer service record (Tony Mamo, etc), and don't take any aftermarket rockers/etc to run. Bolt on, go fast(er).
1800+SHIPPED+paypal They're in a box, ready to go!
Payment is preferred to be via cashiers to avoid Paypal's fees.

Last edited by Jesse_Boyer; 08-05-2010 at 05:02 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:44 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That deck surface appears to have been milled??? Was it just a clean up or what. How much was removed? Have the springs been checked? Did you at least do a fluid check to see if the valves are still sealed up good? Whould you be willing to sell just the heads?
Old 08-06-2010, 03:18 AM
Staging Lane

The previous owner mentioned nothing about having the surfaces cleaned. I can inquire, but I would assume they have not been touched. I have not touched them other than to take them out of the box and take pictures. The springs have less than 2500 miles.

Rather sell as a package as I don't have a use for any of it. However, PM me an offer if you like.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Mine.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Oh4GTO
Mine.
Bingo! heads are gone, folks. Payment recieved, they'll go out in the morning (maybe monday... depends on how busy my father is as he's my resource when I'm deployed.) Tracking number will be PM'd when they go!