More than just F-body Rotors Now!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 09:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Rotors for more than just the F-bodies!

Hi all. I really appreciate the business you guys/gals have been giving us. As a new sponser here, Wholesale Direct wanted to give you the best deals we could as our way of saying hello.
We are committed to providing an excellent product at a reasonible price. Since our first rotor post we have experienced interest in other vehicle applications. This post is to address both the F-bodies we have already been providing rotors for and a variety of popular vehicles that you have expressed interest in.
The original post for the 98+ F-Body rotors was a success. With that we have decided to not only extend the price we offered the rotors at, but to make it that price for members of this board.

Here are some of the more popular applications we have heard about. If you don't see something for what you drive, just call and ask about your application as we have rotors for many makes and models.

I have attached pics of our Rotors on a 01 Camaro SS, courtesy of SNAKSLYR.
We will be posting pics soon of these rotors on a 03 Silverado SS very soon.

Zinc plated, Slotted and Cross Drilled

GM Cars:
The all New GTO rotors, COMING SOON!
92+ Corvette $339.00 complete set
97+ Corvette $389.00 complete set Currently on GP for $339.00
93+ Camaro/Firebird $289.00 complete set
98+ Camaro/Firebird $289.00 complete set
97+ Grand Prix $219.00 complete set
94-96 Impala SS $239.00 complete set
99+ Impala $269.00 complete set
97+ Monte Carlo's $225.00 complete set

GM Pick ups and Suv's: (Excludes 3500+ Models)
88+ Silverado pick up, Including the New Silverado SS $339.00 Complete set
88+Tahoe $339.00 Complete set
88+Suburban $339.00 Complete set

Ford:
All Mustang $289.00 Complete set
84+ F-150 $339.00 Complete set (Excludes 1 ton+ trucks)
All Lightnings $389.00 Complete set

If you don't want slotted, and or cross drilling, or if you want just front or back rotors please call for pricing and availibility.

Brake pads are PBR/AXXIS pads. They will run $45.00 per set for cars and $55.00 a set for the trucks/Suv's.

Powder coating is availible at a cost of $15.00 Per Rotor.

Shipping & Handling is FREE to 48 States.

One year warranty with all rotors.

Thank you,
Brian Humphreys
Account Representitive

Wholesale Direct Parts, INC.
2851 E. White Star Unit B
Anaheim, Ca 92806

Phone: (714) 666-8585
Fax: (714) 666-8128
Email: wdpinc@sbcglobal.net
Attached Thumbnails More than just F-body Rotors Now!-ssbrakes3.jpg   More than just F-body Rotors Now!-ssbrakes4.jpg   More than just F-body Rotors Now!-ssbrakes5.jpg   More than just F-body Rotors Now!-ssbrakes6.jpg   More than just F-body Rotors Now!-ssbrakes7.jpg  

Last edited by Wholesale Direct; 05-02-2004 at 11:34 AM.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Pics look great...I'll be ordering some soon.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:57 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WS6snake-eater
Pics look great...I'll be ordering some soon.

Great thanks for the heads up. B
Old 04-30-2004, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have already ordered my rotors. How about a list of the types of pads you sell and the price?
Old 04-30-2004, 01:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DTYSON
I have already ordered my rotors. How about a list of the types of pads you sell and the price?

I ONLY HAVE THE AXXIS/PBR METAL MASTERS AT THIS TIME FOR THESE APPLICATIONS. THANKS FOR LOOKING. B
Old 05-02-2004, 10:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

i suppose we have to call you to order the rotors and pads since your site isn't up? very interested in your stuff!
Old 05-02-2004, 11:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by blue by you
i suppose we have to call you to order the rotors and pads since your site isn't up? very interested in your stuff!
Yes that Is the best way for now. The site needs another week or two until Is Is fully operational. It Is only In beta testing for now. The site will have over 3000k different part numbers. Thanks again for your interest. B

mon-fri 8-am to 9pm
sat 9am to 2 pm
sun closed.

Take care
Old 05-03-2004, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wholesale Direct
I ONLY HAVE THE AXXIS/PBR METAL MASTERS AT THIS TIME FOR THESE APPLICATIONS. THANKS FOR LOOKING. B
I have heard good things about the metal masters on the street. Are they easy on my wheels? low dusting?
Old 05-03-2004, 02:56 PM
TECH Regular

Yes they work great and very easy on the wheels. Low Low dust. I would recommend them to anyone using street apps. Hope this helps. B
Old 05-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Restricted User

How are the pads for a 2001 z28 that is used everyday but is raced a lot also?
Old 05-05-2004, 12:08 PM
On The Tree

This appears to be a new business! Have you been in business before selling rotors under another name a year ago mainly on e-bay? They were located in O.C. I had a very bad experience with a business called rotor masters. I remember the person who I dealt with about not receiving a set of rotors for over 4 months and your name is very familar to me. In the end and after many months of countless e-mails and many unanswered phone messages and lies I finally got my refund. So things were resolved in my case BUT...

I'm not trying to be disrespectful and slander your new business but I like to make aware to the many loyal members here including myself who deals with sponsors here. I just don't want anyone here to be mislead and become another victim of **** poor company and service!

If this is the same person / company I hope you have your customer service in better order than before. If this is not the same person who ran a previous Co. 'Rotor masters' I trully apologize.

Would you care to explain?

Last edited by Hyper SS; 05-06-2004 at 12:52 AM.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:31 PM
TECH Regular

These pads I hear nothing but good things about. I run them on my car and they work great. Ask some other members If you would like about them. B
Old 05-06-2004, 12:44 AM
On The Tree

Buyer beware! If any of you who ordered parts from this new sponsor and are having problems with un-returned phone calls, messages, wrong or no tracking numbers, etc. This guy was banned from E-bay over a year ago for the same problems. Luckily no one here has gotten their money taken YET!

His old business on e-bay was called 'Rotor Masters' and dealt the same crappy customer service. As you notice he responded to a thread above my first post and ignore mine. His old company Rotor Masters **** off plenty of customers with the same antics as this new Co. is starting off!

I dealt with this guy personally and he doesn't deal a straight hand when he needs to be honest! I'm certain this guy hasn't repaid everyone he has defrauded on e-bay. Many negative feedback with his first name in it. Want proof go on e-bay and look up the name Rotor Masters or PM and I'll give you several e-bay IDs pertaining to his terrible customer service. He sounds good over the phone so long as he's getting your money. I was lucky and very very persistent when I finally track him down to get my refund!

If he (Brian Humphey) has any integrity he would respond to this thread about his former business practices but I bet you he won't! BBB will get wind of this soon.

You guys have been warned!
Old 05-06-2004, 01:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are these Wholesale direct rotors any different than the ones for sale on Ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEBWA%3AIT

They look very similar, but the Ebay ones are $100 cheaper.

Mike
Old 05-06-2004, 01:50 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Hyper SS
Buyer beware! If any of you who ordered parts from this new sponsor and are having problems with un-returned phone calls, messages, wrong or no tracking numbers, etc. This guy was banned from E-bay over a year ago for the same problems. Luckily no one here has gotten their money taken YET!

His old business on e-bay was called 'Rotor Masters' and dealt the same crappy customer service. As you notice he responded to a thread above my first post and ignore mine. His old company Rotor Masters **** off plenty of customers with the same antics as this new Co. is starting off!

I dealt with this guy personally and he doesn't deal a straight hand when he needs to be honest! I'm certain this guy hasn't repaid everyone he has defrauded on e-bay. Many negative feedback with his first name in it. Want proof go on e-bay and look up the name Rotor Masters or PM and I'll give you several e-bay IDs pertaining to his terrible customer service. He sounds good over the phone so long as he's getting your money. I was lucky and very very persistent when I finally track him down to get my refund!

If he (Brian Humphey) has any integrity he would respond to this thread about his former business practices but I bet you he won't! BBB will get wind of this soon.

You guys have been warned!
Ok, Sounds like someone Is getting the wrong info. I have never owned a company that did any such a thing and still to this day do not own any compnaies. I work and get a pay check from Wholesale Direct Parts, INC a Orange county based company. The owners name Of this company Is names Linda Rizzo. I have never since I have worked stole from anybody on the internet All of my customers on here are happy as pie and If they have a problem I fix It. There Is the answer to your thread my friend. What do you need we are licensed and bonded and have over 100k In machinery and we even own the building we work In. I would love to invite anyone from OC to come on over and see the operation. Why would I steal a measly 289 bucks from good people to ruin a huge business. I dont know what else to say. Someone Is trying something fishy on here. If you want anythung else anwered just ask. Good night.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:16 AM
On The Tree

I think you cleverly evaded the question! So let me ask you directly.

Did you EVER work for a Co. in Orange County name Rotor Masters?

Please be very careful with your answer because if I'm wrong then I'll have a sincer apology to you but if I'm right about you then you'll be once again a liar and everyone here will know that you are a shady.

Don't think for one minute this stuff can't be found out.
Old 05-06-2004, 10:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Hyper SS
I think you cleverly evaded the question! So let me ask you directly.

Did you EVER work for a Co. in Orange County name Rotor Masters?

Please be very careful with your answer because if I'm wrong then I'll have a sincer apology to you but if I'm right about you then you'll be once again a liar and everyone here will know that you are a shady.

Don't think for one minute this stuff can't be found out.
Well, I hope you did your homework before making such accusations. Where did you get your information to back up your incorrect accusation? I know Brian, and as far as I know, he never worked for another company that did that. He works with family members as well, and they are honest business people.I live in O.C, and I know of about 10-12 companys selling rotors. I am also in the parts business, not rotors though, and I know who sells what. I know which company you are talking about, and they are not selling on this site. If they ever did, I would be all over them. They are no longer called rotor masters, but still do business. They also carried chinese made rotors not good quality rotors. I am sorry that you got burned, but get your facts straight before you start something.
Brian has also been out sick for a short time, but I gaurantee that he will reply to this post.
Old 05-06-2004, 10:32 AM
TECH Regular

I think I clearly answered the question. I never worked for them either. I dont need to lie about something I never did. Go ahead try to ruin our business. I do not know who you work for but I have an idea. All I know Is my customers are happy here.
Old 05-06-2004, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have seen other threads with customers happy with your products, but also a few unhappy with the customer service, and the time it took for their brake rotors to arive to them, I don't intend to rip on this, but would like a small explination if you don't mind. Now with that out of the way, I am in need of new rotors for my Camaro. I like the way these rotors look and have seen how happy people are with them. Could you tell me if they work with the stock brake system. If so I would be really interested in ordering some. Also, is the $289 a set for two or four. Thanx in advance.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:11 PM
TECH Regular

Yes they work with stock brake system with no mods. Here are some pics of the rotors on a SS truck. Looks tight. B

Quick Reply: More than just F-body Rotors Now!