Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!

ok, there is plenty of complaining in the other thread, so lets try to keep this one fairly straight forward.

Something like this......

Name-
What was ordered-
How long ago-
How much $$-
Where you live-

Rest assured I will get a perfect hood, or my money back.....

I'll go first

Name- Chris Hunter
What was ordered- Fiberglass WS6 hood 93-97 firebird
How Long ago- September 17th, 04
How much- $700
Where you live- Norfolk, VA

Last edited by Birdman7389; 11-14-2004 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-13-2004, 10:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

name- Wesley Dolinski
What was ordered- carbon fibre 98-02 headlight covers
How long ago- August 4th, 04
How Much- $200
Where you live- Braselton,GA
Old 11-13-2004, 05:58 PM
FormerVendor

name- (i think its under my moms name) Judy Harman
Whats was ordered- Carbon Fiber ws6 ram air hood
How long ago- Sometime during Summer
How much- I had payed $200 down and the rest COD (cash on delivery)
Where you live- Houston, TX
Old 11-13-2004, 11:19 PM
FormerVendor

theres gotta be more people than this...
Old 11-13-2004, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

they will come....give it time
Old 11-16-2004, 02:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Clay M
Rr Seat Delete Kit
April
$165 down payment rest upon reciept
Detroit, MI

Somebody down there please strangle this ********.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:31 PM
FormerVendor

this should be a sticky..
Old 11-17-2004, 01:51 PM
Banned

Wesley Dolinski : tracking number(fedex) 847930639920 shipped out today (4p.m.)will be there tomorrow morning before 10a.m.

Mr. Harman your hood is be binded together tomorrow, and all that is left is cleaning up edges and feathering everything out, then it goes to the paint shop. I forgot to ask you if you wanted anything special on the nostrils (painted the same color of the hood silver, or if you want them black like the stock ws6 hood).

Just to let these parties know, I now have a full time helper so parts will be coming out faster than in the past.

The carbon fiber t-tops are finished and will ship out to Mr. Rick Fleck tomorrow and the tracking number will be posted tomorrow.

Andrew : Your Cowl camaro hood has the gelcoat and applied to the mold as soon as that dries the carbon fiber will be layed in and begin the process of setting it up.

Chris P. :The camaro ultra z hood has the top half started and same as above is waiting on the gelcoat to harden to begin the bottom side of the hood.

Chris Hunter: 93-97 ws6 hood nostrils done, top half is getting set up should receive the stock underside mold next week to begin the underside, gelcoat.

Adam : I have already once sent you the box and amp rack, but due to your dis-satisfaction I will once again go ahead and complete this for you and take it to the paint shop to get it painted, as I would like to have you satisfied, the only thing you expressed problems with was the paint job, so this time it will be painted by a professional. (and for the record I never blamed the paint job on anyone. The cracks and chips, etc... were done in shipping as I am sure you can easily see)

Libertine : I told you once before that the delete kit was finished, if you would like this heavy thing I will gladly ship it to you, but I do not want to put my name on this thing. I gave this to bruce in order for him to finish it to prove his skills and when I get it back it weighs in excess of 35lbs, and is painted with spray paint primer instead of PPG primer, which is what was expected. I told you I would like to re-do this item and ship it to you my way, but I have received emails stating that you no longer wanted the part and to keep the money along with some other colorful choice words.

Last edited by Fabricator; 11-17-2004 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What the hell did you expect?? Havent heard anything for how long?? How many times did you say it was shipping within days?? If you couldnt do the work right you shouldnt have taken the job, am I supposed to wait another 8 or 9 months?? I guess Im just tired of the bullshit. You want to send the money back? go ahead you have my contact info. Ill hold my breath starting...........now!

P.S. when you steal money from people (dont know what else you would call taking money and not delivering any product) you might get cused at a bit. I will dog you forever on all the F Body sites for the way you have handled this so get used to it.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

once everyone gets there parts i suggest posting pics of the parts. I should have mine up tommorrow night
thanks
Wesley
Old 11-17-2004, 06:44 PM
On The Tree

sounds like a plan.....
Old 11-17-2004, 11:27 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Fabricator
Wesley Dolinski : tracking number(fedex) 847930639920 shipped out today (4p.m.)will be there tomorrow morning before 10a.m.

Mr. Harman your hood is be binded together tomorrow, and all that is left is cleaning up edges and feathering everything out, then it goes to the paint shop. I forgot to ask you if you wanted anything special on the nostrils (painted the same color of the hood silver, or if you want them black like the stock ws6 hood).

Just to let these parties know, I now have a full time helper so parts will be coming out faster than in the past.

The carbon fiber t-tops are finished and will ship out to Mr. Rick Fleck tomorrow and the tracking number will be posted tomorrow.

Andrew : Your Cowl camaro hood has the gelcoat and applied to the mold as soon as that dries the carbon fiber will be layed in and begin the process of setting it up.

Chris P. :The camaro ultra z hood has the top half started and same as above is waiting on the gelcoat to harden to begin the bottom side of the hood.

Chris Hunter: 93-97 ws6 hood nostrils done, top half is getting set up should receive the stock underside mold next week to begin the underside, gelcoat.

Adam : I have already once sent you the box and amp rack, but due to your dis-satisfaction I will once again go ahead and complete this for you and take it to the paint shop to get it painted, as I would like to have you satisfied, the only thing you expressed problems with was the paint job, so this time it will be painted by a professional. (and for the record I never blamed the paint job on anyone. The cracks and chips, etc... were done in shipping as I am sure you can easily see)

Libertine : I told you once before that the delete kit was finished, if you would like this heavy thing I will gladly ship it to you, but I do not want to put my name on this thing. I gave this to bruce in order for him to finish it to prove his skills and when I get it back it weighs in excess of 35lbs, and is painted with spray paint primer instead of PPG primer, which is what was expected. I told you I would like to re-do this item and ship it to you my way, but I have received emails stating that you no longer wanted the part and to keep the money along with some other colorful choice words.
finally were getting somewhere!! And no chad- i just want the nostrils to be black like the factory look. I think it would give us more faith (or atleast me) if you updated pictures every now and then..Id like to see some pictures of how my hoods coming along..im curious as to why Richard told me my hood was finished and ready to be shipped anyday????How much longer til you expect to be finished with the project? You can PM me here or email to Jharman3@yahoo.com. Thank you

P.s.- my # is 281 463 0777
Old 11-18-2004, 01:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am out of town on business more than not, and I can only relay the info given to me.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1FST99Z
once everyone gets there parts i suggest posting pics of the parts. I should have mine up tommorrow night
thanks
Wesley
Did you get those pics yet?
Old 11-18-2004, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just got home a few minutes ago and I am gonna take some pics tonight but also i am gonna take some tommorrow in the natural light. They look good to me.
Thanks
Wesley
Old 11-18-2004, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

good to hear....
Old 11-18-2004, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah they look great and I will post pics up tommorrow after work. also he did a great job on the tabs and the headlight covers themselves.

Wesley
Old 11-19-2004, 01:10 AM
Banned

thank you, good to know the work is appreciated, please send the pictures to me as well, I would like to see them on the car.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:16 PM
FormerVendor

Pics yet?????????
Old 11-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Staging Lane

What the ***** is up with you chad

Libertine this is Bruce AKA the old unpaid biotch I gave that piece of crap back to chad almost 3 months ago you still hven't gotten it! OMG go figure I saw a person complain about there stuff on another site and they redirected me here My how I love haveing my freakin name throwin in to be brought down. I don't think so. When I got libertines rear seat delete it looked like **** on a stick cheese cloth all over the place. What did you want me to do???????

Weren't you suppose to give me some primer as well at the time I remember the words I am doing this for free as long as you give me the supplies??? O thats right you didn't give me crap LOL

Now maybe I wouldn't be in such a bad mood if I would have made some sort of money working 5 freakin weekends 12 to 13 hours a day helping you out to get crap finished and you were on the phone talking about buying bikes and VETTES and everything else. Go figure yes I am pissed about that it wasn't cool I thought you were a cool guy as well until you kept promissing me thinks and they never happened.

Sounds pretty damn fimiliar and if you must know now Chad I have a shop and am currently installing a real paint booth. Me and Kirk found a backer for our business so hopefully that takes off for me. Also I want everyone to know Chad does have the abilities to make cool stuff he is just lacking in the motivation area. That being said I want to end this on a good note if you would have paid me at least the freakin gas money I wasted driving 98 miles round trip to your house more than once maybe I would have come back. But some people talked some good sense into me and I waited to see what happened.

You never contacted me left me be and went on your merry way well I hope you have a strong opinion of yourself because some of the crap I know could make alot of people turn away from your stuff. But from what I alrady see you are takeing care of that on your own.

I am also asking the mods to please keep him from talking about me I have never done an damn thing to make my name look like crap to anyone on any board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2004, 07:54 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 99tastallionkiller
What the ***** is up with you chad

Libertine this is Bruce AKA the old unpaid biotch I gave that piece of crap back to chad almost 3 months ago you still hven't gotten it! OMG go figure I saw a person complain about there stuff on another site and they redirected me here My how I love haveing my freakin name throwin in to be brought down. I don't think so. When I got libertines rear seat delete it looked like **** on a stick cheese cloth all over the place. What did you want me to do???????

Weren't you suppose to give me some primer as well at the time I remember the words I am doing this for free as long as you give me the supplies??? O thats right you didn't give me crap LOL

Now maybe I wouldn't be in such a bad mood if I would have made some sort of money working 5 freakin weekends 12 to 13 hours a day helping you out to get crap finished and you were on the phone talking about buying bikes and VETTES and everything else. Go figure yes I am pissed about that it wasn't cool I thought you were a cool guy as well until you kept promissing me thinks and they never happened.

Sounds pretty damn fimiliar and if you must know now Chad I have a shop and am currently installing a real paint booth. Me and Kirk found a backer for our business so hopefully that takes off for me. Also I want everyone to know Chad does have the abilities to make cool stuff he is just lacking in the motivation area. That being said I want to end this on a good note if you would have paid me at least the freakin gas money I wasted driving 98 miles round trip to your house more than once maybe I would have come back. But some people talked some good sense into me and I waited to see what happened.

You never contacted me left me be and went on your merry way well I hope you have a strong opinion of yourself because some of the crap I know could make alot of people turn away from your stuff. But from what I alrady see you are takeing care of that on your own.

I am also asking the mods to please keep him from talking about me I have never done an damn thing to make my name look like crap to anyone on any board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your a moron. Your painting is horrible and you leave a bad name for Chad.If the products were "so crappy", then why did you offer to paint them in the first place, ESPECIALLY FREE. Seems to me you dont care about making a bad name for yourself until others on this site see your work and word gets out that your the one who painted it. Your comments are like essays. go do something better with your time and stop complaining because you arent worth the concern. P.S.-learn to spell

Last edited by GAME OVER; 11-19-2004 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am shrinking the pics now and I will have them up tommorrow
Old 11-20-2004, 01:43 AM
Staging Lane

Man you can say what you want to but I am going to tell you one thing that damn rear set delete looked like crap from the get go. I offered to paint it because I was on the understanding it would gel coated and rady for primer and paint. Well when I arrived to get the part it wasn't either heck it wasn't even finished not only did it not bolt into the car at all. I had to do more work to it just to make it look good all the cheese cloth that was hanging out and Bondo work that was cracking. Hell it already weighed 25 pounds when I got it I weighed it. And I know I didn't put that much more bondo onto it except to get to line up with the factory seat brackets and I had to use my own fiberglass to do that.

You can call me a moron all day but as far as I am concerned your the moron you are either in a business agreement with Chad or you are working for him. I really don't care fact is I could sue the little bastard for slander just from the information I have gotten from this site. On top of that I could take him to court for man hours not paid and if I felt like it I could do a mechanics REPO wanna play hard ball I can throw it right back nuckle head. O and my moms a Lawyer so I don't have to go to far for legal advise. As far as I am concerned I could care less what he does in his own time. He has ben banned from 3 different boards for shitty results and poor customer service.

Now you tell me who the idiot is come on tell me. Let me tell you one thing smart *** the headlight tabs on those carbon fiber covers where my design from back in the day O and his ground effects that I quit building for him where mine as well. yes they were his materials but whatever he never gave me a damn penny.

I was cool with Chad the whole time I was there he was a cool guy. But I have a wife and kid to feed and a house to pay for and he wasn't paying me anything to waste my gas to help him out. I don't think so heck he even wanted me to work for him full time but how was I suppose to do that if he wasn't paying me any money how could I afford to live. I know he is banned but if you want his direct e-mail I still have that I lost his phone number though.

Chad if you read this I wish you the best of luck but you screwed me pretty hard and I didn't like being a puppet for someone else. Maybe if you actually would pay me I might come back out and help you out but I can't afford to work for free every weekend and drive that far.
Old 11-20-2004, 02:33 AM
FormerVendor

Man you can say what you want to but I am going to tell you one thing that damn rear set delete looked like crap from the get go. I offered to paint it because I was on the understanding it would gel coated and rady for primer and paint. Well when I arrived to get the part it wasn't either heck it wasn't even finished not only did it not bolt into the car at all. I had to do more work to it just to make it look good all the cheese cloth that was hanging out and Bondo work that was cracking. Hell it already weighed 25 pounds when I got it I weighed it. And I know I didn't put that much more bondo onto it except to get to line up with the factory seat brackets and I had to use my own fiberglass to do that.

You can call me a moron all day but as far as I am concerned your the moron you are either in a business agreement with Chad or you are working for him. I really don't care fact is I could sue the little bastard for slander just from the information I have gotten from this site. On top of that I could take him to court for man hours not paid and if I felt like it I could do a mechanics REPO wanna play hard ball I can throw it right back nuckle head. O and my moms a Lawyer so I don't have to go to far for legal advise. As far as I am concerned I could care less what he does in his own time. He has ben banned from 3 different boards for shitty results and poor customer service.

Now you tell me who the idiot is come on tell me. Let me tell you one thing smart *** the headlight tabs on those carbon fiber covers where my design from back in the day O and his ground effects that I quit building for him where mine as well. yes they were his materials but whatever he never gave me a damn penny.

I was cool with Chad the whole time I was there he was a cool guy. But I have a wife and kid to feed and a house to pay for and he wasn't paying me anything to waste my gas to help him out. I don't think so heck he even wanted me to work for him full time but how was I suppose to do that if he wasn't paying me any money how could I afford to live. I know he is banned but if you want his direct e-mail I still have that I lost his phone number though.

Chad if you read this I wish you the best of luck but you screwed me pretty hard and I didn't like being a puppet for someone else. Maybe if you actually would pay me I might come back out and help you out but I can't afford to work for free every weekend and drive that far.
"Chad if you read this I wish you the best of luck but you screwed me pretty hard and I didn't like being a puppet for someone else. Maybe if you actually would pay me I might come back out and help you out but I can't afford to work for free every weekend and drive that far."

Look here Ls1tech drama queen,

That right there shows how retarded your *** is.. If hes screwing you over so bad why agree to come back if "he pays you"..Your a dumbass..I hate to bring it to you but no im not working for Chad, I just know from other people how retarded you are..and not only that but now i know how immature you are to go on to a board and complain your *** off to make a point thats not even vallid! In a matter of an hour, members on ls1tech are already beginning to see how foolish you are..honestly, how can u say your going to sue him when u just admit to working for free. A toddler would know better than that! Come on? You have to be shittn me right? Go call up mama and tell her your an idiot and you want to sue somebody even though you made the mistake. False, you never came up with the idea and even Richard can tell you that. Im done arguing with an adult who has the mentality of a 2 yr old. Your not worth me losing my membership on ls1tech. Say whatever youd like- your a dumbass who cant stick up for your problems. Game over! Goodbye!
Old 11-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Staging Lane

OK man i know like maybe 3 people on this board so how do you know I am a DUMBASS dumbass. Get your facts together How about I post what Richard just PM'ed me with and maybe your freakin eyes might get a bit wider. here you go samrt ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wow, supposedly.. Chad "never heard from you again".
Chad doesn't know how to paint anyway. He was trying to use the base coat like primer and smooth everything out with the basecoat... he's got no clue about paint.
Let him stew in his own ****. Don't let him bring your good name down. That's why I pulled out when I did. Look what happens when you try and help him out...
For the record, I haven't been paid **** either. Just a bunch of wasted nights over there that I could have been spending with my wife and baby. I even helped fix his mom's car, and she didn't even pay me jackshit.
I understand your frustration, but I'm out of it now. I'm not regularly speaking with Chad, so you'll have to ask him those questions yourself. Take care man,
Rich

"

I told him the same crap I told everyone else so get stick a thumb up your *** and spini around on it if you have no dealings with Chad then why are you defending him????

Stick your nose in someone elses business and shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because you think you know everything doesn't mean you know jack **** and also I would like to know how in the hell you know me but I don't know you?????
Old 11-20-2004, 03:25 PM
On The Tree

hey guys, please stop the flaming before this gets locked! K thanks!
Old 11-20-2004, 06:37 PM
FormerVendor

OK man i know like maybe 3 people on this board so how do you know I am a DUMBASS dumbass. Get your facts together How about I post what Richard just PM'ed me with and maybe your freakin eyes might get a bit wider. here you go samrt ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wow, supposedly.. Chad "never heard from you again".
Chad doesn't know how to paint anyway. He was trying to use the base coat like primer and smooth everything out with the basecoat... he's got no clue about paint.
Let him stew in his own ****. Don't let him bring your good name down. That's why I pulled out when I did. Look what happens when you try and help him out...
For the record, I haven't been paid **** either. Just a bunch of wasted nights over there that I could have been spending with my wife and baby. I even helped fix his mom's car, and she didn't even pay me jackshit.
I understand your frustration, but I'm out of it now. I'm not regularly speaking with Chad, so you'll have to ask him those questions yourself. Take care man,
Rich

"

I told him the same crap I told everyone else so get stick a thumb up your *** and spini around on it if you have no dealings with Chad then why are you defending him????

Stick your nose in someone elses business and shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because you think you know everything doesn't mean you know jack **** and also I would like to know how in the hell you know me but I don't know you?????
wow, you definitely need to be banned..just became a member of this board and already talking **** and stirring up the board. And now i know that your full of **** because Chad now takes his pieces to a body shop. dont make me waiste my time quoting a couple old emails that state where hes taking his pieces..Obviously if its none of my business gettin in on this conversation, then why in the **** are you on this board bitching to everyone.Whos the dumbass now? It seems to me you wont stop till you get the last word in just like a little immature kid. Grow up, nobody needs to hear more drama with Chad because theres already enough problems going on already. You just add more confusion to the problems. Goodbye.
Old 11-20-2004, 07:10 PM
On The Tree

holy smokes man, I'm just as upset about the whole deal as you, but you know the same as I do that the flames need to go to PM!
Old 11-20-2004, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

Actually I have been a member on this board about a year longer than you I just don't post that much. I am glad takes his stuff to a body shop thats good for him I personnally have something of interest here and thats the fact he made me look bad on his own behalf. And if you knew the type of person I was maybe you would have a better understanding of me. You can keep posting what you want I don't care everytime you say you are done you post something else so I you actually done. I think not like I said before I will delete all of my post when I PM'ed Richard but I found out he doesn't give a crap either because he got screwed as well.

I am here on a totally different path than you and was asked by more than one person on this board and others to post what I know So you can get pissy all you want to I am just doing what a few kind people asked me to do. Chad as screwed more than amount of people than what you have read here. Trust me I have a PM inbox full over on LS1.com from people asking me questions about there stuff because they know I use to help the man out.

So like I asked you before if it bugs you then say nothing and PM me because I am telling you know I never attacked you you attacked me So in my eyes and my thoughts I am on the defensive with you and no one else. I complained about Chad and you complained about me and I bet you are Chads little helper from what a few other people have told me.

And if we want to get into a he owes me post I want my freakin stock hood back now then as well since I was kind enough to let him use it to make a mold off of it with. You really have no clue all the stuff I did for this guy and all the research and time I put into helping him out with problems when I wasn't there. I said this again and I am saying this now I quit qorking for Chad because he never helped me out just himself.

And if Chad is reading this like I know he is he just can't post up about it

ALL you have to do to get me to erase my post is to KINDLY SAY I AM SORRY and myabe they will all just disappear. In the mean time if anyone else wants to personnally attack me then I will personnally defend myself against that individual
Old 11-21-2004, 02:17 AM
FormerVendor

1.So like I asked you before if it bugs you then say nothing and PM me

2.I bet you are Chads little helper from what a few other people have told me.
1. You never asked me to PM you
2.Nobody has told you anything. your full of lies. let me make this CLEAR to you- JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER WORRIED CUSTOMER, I AM WAITING FOR A PRODUCT AS WELL. I DO NOTHING WHAT SO EVER WITH CHAD AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MAKING OR PAINTING FIBERGLASS....please get your stories straight because all your doing is making a fool of yourself and getting other customers more confusion and problems than they already have.

BTW- I said i was done attacking you but its alittle hard when you make up stories and false accusations about me. I purchased a hood from him and ive been waiting along time just like everyone else here. stop rambling on this board with your waistfull essays. Go write a novel or do something productive. Stop posting up more lies and just PM me if you have a problem. Dont come back and write more BS on here. Also if any of you guys cant get ahold of Chad..email him at DynamicDesign@aol.com hes responded very quickly everytime i needed to talk to him.Thank you
Old 11-21-2004, 02:19 AM
FormerVendor

and ive also been on this board alot longer than you..I just switched my name...
Old 11-21-2004, 08:41 AM
Staging Lane

OK once again you had to go and say something else now I know the full story with you as well hope you get your hood. hye it was probably made off my stock one go figure. I don't care whoe been here longer you started that one but you can look at join dates on this board as well as many others. I am trying to figure out which hood you bought from him because when I was working out there his exact words to me was.

Nobody as paid anything to me thats why I can't afford to pay you yet when we get some stuff finished I will give you a couple hundred. then he turned around and told me just to finish lieratores rear seat delete that already looked like crap!!!!!!!!!!

If you would have saw the expression on my wifes face when I brought it home to paint it you would laughed as well it looked like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent probably about 3 solid weeks just to get it freakin smooth and by that time I was done with it I todl Chad over and over we should just make a new and liet me do it this time this thing looks like crap and I don't want to put my name on it. His words to me where well we are going to put foam and carpet on it so its not that important to have it perfect just primer it with anything raeally soon so we can get it shipped out.

Now to top that off I went back and checked what month I had live fire excercises in the Reserves WE WERE PRACTICING TO GO SOMEWHERE AT THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that was the weekend after I dropped off the Rear seat delete with Chad to go out. And guess what it was the End of August. I am truely sorry if I am worrying you anymore about your hood you haven't recieved. Trust me I know how it is not to get anything for your hard working time and in this case your hard working money. Just sit back and hope for the best thats all I could tell you.

Of you want to talk to someone that I tried to take care of afterChad screwed them over try pm'ing 01 RED RAM AIR I am not sure if he is a member here though. YOu could try him on LS1.com or I think ls2.

I have done nothing but help this guy out and in his freakin first post in this thread he smacks my name down thats what I am pissed about and I have every right to and I have aske the admin staff to remove it once and they still haven't done it. But they banned him from the board. That is what I am rally pissed about I want it off and I want it off now.

I have done nothing to make myself look like crap to known to work with Chad and I don't want to be thought of in the same sentence as him. He as poor customer service or at least had poor customer service and I am the complete oposite. I would prefer for everyone not to get screwed just like when I paint if it doens't make the customer 100% happy I will start over if I have to just to put a smile on your face.

You can call me a liar all day fact is you never worked with Chad and you were never there. He may or may not be telling you stuff about me but I really done't car look at how many people he as already screwed over and you should realize that he is a shady guy. If you want proof PM TASPEED aka Richard and he will tell you the truth as well. I am done argueing with you about this whole damn thing because really I am not the one who screwed you over with your hood. Chad is so go rant at him about it.
Old 11-21-2004, 02:09 PM
FormerVendor

OK once again you had to go and say something else now I know the full story with you as well hope you get your hood. hye it was probably made off my stock one go figure. I don't care whoe been here longer you started that one but you can look at join dates on this board as well as many others. I am trying to figure out which hood you bought from him because when I was working out there his exact words to me was.

Nobody as paid anything to me thats why I can't afford to pay you yet when we get some stuff finished I will give you a couple hundred. then he turned around and told me just to finish lieratores rear seat delete that already looked like crap!!!!!!!!!!

If you would have saw the expression on my wifes face when I brought it home to paint it you would laughed as well it looked like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent probably about 3 solid weeks just to get it freakin smooth and by that time I was done with it I todl Chad over and over we should just make a new and liet me do it this time this thing looks like crap and I don't want to put my name on it. His words to me where well we are going to put foam and carpet on it so its not that important to have it perfect just primer it with anything raeally soon so we can get it shipped out.

Now to top that off I went back and checked what month I had live fire excercises in the Reserves WE WERE PRACTICING TO GO SOMEWHERE AT THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that was the weekend after I dropped off the Rear seat delete with Chad to go out. And guess what it was the End of August. I am truely sorry if I am worrying you anymore about your hood you haven't recieved. Trust me I know how it is not to get anything for your hard working time and in this case your hard working money. Just sit back and hope for the best thats all I could tell you.

Of you want to talk to someone that I tried to take care of afterChad screwed them over try pm'ing 01 RED RAM AIR I am not sure if he is a member here though. YOu could try him on LS1.com or I think ls2.

I have done nothing but help this guy out and in his freakin first post in this thread he smacks my name down thats what I am pissed about and I have every right to and I have aske the admin staff to remove it once and they still haven't done it. But they banned him from the board. That is what I am rally pissed about I want it off and I want it off now.

I have done nothing to make myself look like crap to known to work with Chad and I don't want to be thought of in the same sentence as him. He as poor customer service or at least had poor customer service and I am the complete oposite. I would prefer for everyone not to get screwed just like when I paint if it doens't make the customer 100% happy I will start over if I have to just to put a smile on your face.

You can call me a liar all day fact is you never worked with Chad and you were never there. He may or may not be telling you stuff about me but I really done't car look at how many people he as already screwed over and you should realize that he is a shady guy. If you want proof PM TASPEED aka Richard and he will tell you the truth as well. I am done argueing with you about this whole damn thing because really I am not the one who screwed you over with your hood. Chad is so go rant at him about it.
here we go again....
Old 11-21-2004, 02:27 PM
TECH Addict

BOTH OF YOU QUIT!!!!!!! show pics or go home. i hate looking thru all this back and fourth BS looking for pics that were promised a few days ago.
Old 11-21-2004, 04:17 PM
FormerVendor

this topic has nothing to do with pics???? one guy on here is going to post up pics of his headlights ON A NEW THREAD. this thread , if u look at the title, is about the problems
Old 11-21-2004, 04:56 PM
9 Second Club

Chad is ripping people off left and right. He is banned from LS1. Thats why you should buy from sponsors and not these no name companies.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:00 PM
Staging Lane

Thank you JMBO for your opinion I am glad someone else as a good head on their shoulders around here.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
this topic has nothing to do with pics???? one guy on here is going to post up pics of his headlights ON A NEW THREAD. this thread , if u look at the title, is about the problems
it looked like he had everyone lined up to send the stuff out then these two ppl started fighting...
Old 11-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Teching In

i hate to butt in here, but i've seen two threads that said my t-tops where shipping and i would see a tracking #. still haven't seen either.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah sorry guys I am trying to get the pics small enough to fit on here. I will have them up as soon as I can either shrink them enough of find someone to host them.
thanks
Wesley

Quick Reply: Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!