Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

I think VTESPEED is trying to Screw me

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down I think VTESPEED is trying to Screw me

I bought a TH-350 over 2 weeks ago(January 4th), and it was supposed to be shipped out 2 weeks ago from today(January 9th), well first he tells me that USPS didnt take it so it was just sitting on the Dock, then he shipped it Fedex ground on the 19th and it was suppose to be here today, and he gave me a tracking number (Fedex Ground 393919710001559) and I have been tracking it all weekend and it didnt move, and so I was just thinking that maybe it was shipped but they messed up the tracking so I called Fedex today and they show it was never picked or delivered to Fedex. So here it is the 23rd and still no tranny. I hope I am just jumping to conclusions and its on its way but it doesnt look good. I saved my PMs just in case. I will keep the board updated, but as of now beware.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:04 PM
Banned

Actually if you would PM me directly regarding any problem you will find I will resolve any issue at any cost. Whether I end up eating the entire cost and the part, I take care of all problems and have a GREAT! seller feedback and I plan to continue that trend.

Your transmission was shipped out USPS ground on the correct shipping date with zero issue. You messaged me regarding the non-reciept of the item and I looked into it immediately. Upon going down to the USPS bulk dock, I found they had not shipped it even though it was paid and labeled. They determined it to be over weight and oversize even though they accepted it in the first place. Upon getting home that night, I discovered your PM regarding your concern with the recieval of the transmission. I replied fully explaining the situation and that I had picked up the transmission and had it relabeled it with my fedex ground account. It was then dropped off at Fedex for ground shipment.

It was dropped off after I sent you the PM and it has been 3 days, two of which are a saturday and sunday weekend. So only one buisnes day has passed, since then. Often shipments such as these take more than 3 buisness days to arrive. I do not know if Fedex's shipment doesn't show up for you online? But all of the shipping info works for me. If you do not receive it by the 31st at the latest. I will refund you in full immediately including your cost of shipping until you recieve the transmission.

Im sorry you feel as you have anything to worry about and I hope my past feedback over the last few months on this board does help somewhat to instill some confidence that all will be right in the end:

Shipping info:
racking number
Ship date
Jan 18, 2006
Estimated delivery
Jan 27, 2006
Destination
Grand Prairie, TX
Service type
Ground-Domestic
Pieces
Weight
134.0 lbs.

Jan 19, 2006 1:08 AM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

Bakersfield, CA

Jan 20, 2006 8:19 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

BAKERSFIELD, CA

Jan 20, 2006 5:05 PM

Picked up

BAKERSFIELD, CA

SVO 30# Injectors,condition as advertised. Good seller. Buyer Greg_E (1) 01-05-2006
Positive Described part perfectly, great seller, highly recommended Buyer dragon93308 (0) 01-05-2006
Positive Good Seller Buyer Armageddon (15) 10-21-2005
Positive bottle heater, was as described, shipped very promptly,A+++++, would deal again Buyer Billnz28 (1) 09-30-2005
Positive Very helpful good product. Buyer marooncamaroz28 (1) 09-26-2005
Positive et steets 28/12.5/15 Buyer red90cobra (6) 09-17-2005
Positive Great seller. Sent the item without payment! Buyer xssive (12) 09-11-2005
Positive GREAT SELLER, EASY TO DEAL WITH OVERALL A+++ Buyer CULATR (3) 09-07-2005
Positive He worked really hard to get me a short block around my busy schedule.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please let me know and I will do what I can to address and resolve them.

Last edited by VTESPEED; 01-23-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by VTESPEED
Actually if you would PM me directly regarding any problem you will find I will resolve any issue at any cost. Whether I end up eating the entire cost and the part, I take care of all problems and have a GREAT! seller feedback and I plan to continue that trend.

Your transmission was shipped out USPS ground on the correct shipping date with zero issue. You messaged me regarding the non-reciept of the item and I looked into it immediately. Upon going down to the USPS bulk dock, I found they had not shipped it even though it was paid and labeled. They determined it to be over weight and oversize even though they accepted it in the first place. Upon getting home that night, I discovered your PM regarding your concern with the recieval of the transmission. I replied fully explaining the situation and that I had picked up the transmission and had it relabeled it with my fedex ground account. It was then dropped off at Fedex for ground shipment.

It was dropped off after I sent you the PM and it has been 3 days, two of which are a saturday and sunday weekend. So only one buisnes day has passed, since then. Often shipments such as these take more than 3 buisness days to arrive. I do not know if Fedex's shipment doesn't show up for you online? But all of the shipping info works for me. If you do not receive it by the 31st at the latest. I will refund you in full immediately including your cost of shipping until you recieve the transmission.

Im sorry you feel as you have anything to worry about and I hope my past feedback over the last few months on this board does help somewhat to instill some confidence that all will be right in the end:

Shipping info:
racking number
Ship date
Jan 18, 2006
Estimated delivery
Jan 27, 2006
Destination
Grand Prairie, TX
Service type
Ground-Domestic
Pieces
Weight
134.0 lbs.

Bakersfield, CA

BAKERSFIELD, CA

Picked up

BAKERSFIELD, CA

SVO 30# Injectors,condition as advertised. Good seller. Buyer Greg_E (1) 01-05-2006
Positive Described part perfectly, great seller, highly recommended Buyer dragon93308 (0) 01-05-2006
Positive Good Seller Buyer Armageddon (15) 10-21-2005
Positive bottle heater, was as described, shipped very promptly,A+++++, would deal again Buyer Billnz28 (1) 09-30-2005
Positive Very helpful good product. Buyer marooncamaroz28 (1) 09-26-2005
Positive et steets 28/12.5/15 Buyer red90cobra (6) 09-17-2005
Positive Great seller. Sent the item without payment! Buyer xssive (12) 09-11-2005
Positive GREAT SELLER, EASY TO DEAL WITH OVERALL A+++ Buyer CULATR (3) 09-07-2005
Positive He worked really hard to get me a short block around my busy schedule.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please let me know and I will do what I can to address and resolve them.
It still hasnt moved, the lady last night says it not even showing that it was picked up. even what you posted is the same expect no
Bakersfield, CA

BAKERSFIELD, CA

Picked up

BAKERSFIELD, CA
I shouldnt have to wait until the 31, it shouldn't take 2 weeks to ship fedex ground
Old 01-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Staging Lane

Where are you getting your tracking info? That is not the info that is coming up when I track it, it was saying delivery date was January 23rd. Fedex ground only take 3-4 days tops from the west coast.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Big Daddy, I think you should calm down a little. He's cleared this up, and you should be getting your item soon. I think the least you can do is drop your attitude for a little while.

And yes - oversized items take longer to ship often times - even if shipped using the same service. Just how it goes.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Big Daddy, I think you should calm down a little. He's cleared this up, and you should be getting your item soon. I think the least you can do is drop your attitude for a little while.

And yes - oversized items take longer to ship often times - even if shipped using the same service. Just how it goes.
Whoa there man, this guy has been giving me the run around since the first time I asked for tracking on this item. Until the tracking shows its moving or until the packaged is delivered to my door, I am going to be a little irate and worried. Just because there is a tracking number doesnt mean it has been delivered to fedex and from what I can tell its still in Cali.
Tracking number

Ship date
Jan 18, 2006

Destination
Grand Prairie, TX

Service type
Ground-Domestic

Pieces

Weight
134.0 lbs.

Status

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Bakersfield, CA
I dont know what fedex shows for you when you try to track anything under 393919710001559, but to me its telling me its still in cali, and the fedex rep is not showing its even been picked up by a fedex employee or delivered to fedex. And as far as I am concerned nothing has been cleared up yet.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Banned

I dropped by my local fedex counter,that I dropped it off at,...they confirmed that it is enroute and no shown problems.

They let me know that packages that are way oversize (this is like 40x20x20 and 134 lbs) do not usually arrive as quickly as small packages.

Im sorry you are irate or upset..but I dont really have anything to explain as I took care of the problem last week. It will arrive, it is as described and I will fully money back gaurantee that it shows you up to you. What more do you want? I am not fedex, im not the one taking it across country to you or delivering it to your door, it is out of my hands till it arrives.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Staging Lane

I dropped by my local fedex counter,that I dropped it off at,...they confirmed that it is enroute and no shown problems.

They let me know that packages that are way oversize (this is like 40x20x20 and 134 lbs) do not usually arrive as quickly as small packages.

Im sorry you are irate or upset..but I dont really have anything to explain as I took care of the problem last week. It will arrive, it is as described and I will fully money back gaurantee that it shows you up to you. What more do you want? I am not fedex, im not the one taking it across country to you or delivering it to your door, it is out of my hands till it arrives.

Looks like we are getting somewhere now. It just seems funny to me that the package was Dropped off/picked up the day after I submitted this thread. You must live across the US from your Fedex location.

Jan 24, 2006 7:51 PM

BAKERSFIELD, CA

5:04 PM

Picked up

BAKERSFIELD, CA
Old 01-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Banned

No, it was dropped off at the fedex counter when I said it was. I went in today and the fedex lady pulled up the account after I told her you were not able to find any info on the shipment, she updated the shipping info and it is still on schedule.
Old 01-25-2006, 08:29 AM
FormerVendor

I am having a dispute with VTE also, but I think we will get it taken care of. I hope my money is refunded by Friday. Its been 2 weeks. Here is my paypal sled28@look.ca
Old 01-25-2006, 09:11 AM
FormerVendor

Actually guys, tell me this.

I bought something from VTE but wasn't happy with the item as it was not as described in the ad. Now another person wants it, but I am supposed to ship it to the new person first before I get my refund back.

What do I do?

I would like my money refunded and then ship to the new person...
Old 01-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SLED28

I would like my money refunded and then ship to the new person...

As of right now, I would say wait for refund before shipping.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:47 AM
Staging Lane

No, it was dropped off at the fedex counter when I said it was. I went in today and the fedex lady pulled up the account after I told her you were not able to find any info on the shipment, she updated the shipping info and it is still on schedule.

I see that its on its way, but I still think you are still lieing about when it was dropped off/picked up. I will just have to see whats on the label. Because if you drop it off on the 19th, there is no way the 24th would be on it. The label wouldn't lie.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Banned

Big Daddy, Well before you make such serious accusations, please wait till it arrives and read the label for yourself. I will await such apology then.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Staging Lane

Big Daddy, Well before you make such serious accusations, please wait till it arrives and read the label for yourself. I will await such apology then.
If it is I am not apologizing for nothing, It has been 3 weeks since I paid for the damn thing. I am just curious Fedex would be off by that much.
Old 01-26-2006, 03:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Same guy fellas

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...2&page=1&pp=20
Old 01-27-2006, 08:09 AM
FormerVendor

I just sent him this, he owes me $510.
------------------------------------------------------------

This is it. I had enough.

I am calling the police: http://www.co.kern.ca.us/sheriff/

I am sending them here:
Jim Voyles, 616 China Grade Loop, Bakersfield, CA, 93308

I have allready put someone in jail in Boston, you are next buddy. Get ready for a knock on the door.
--------------------------------------------------------
Old 01-27-2006, 08:11 AM
FormerVendor

The police are only a street away from his house and they just love these deadbeats . I paid the guy on the first week of December.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:58 AM
Banned

Check out my post on how SLED28 tried to rip me off for my part and my money... His lies and misleading are posted....

Seller beware SLED28...
Old 01-27-2006, 09:08 AM
FormerVendor

You have issues dude, be a little more clear on your ads. Don't mis interpret your items. I did not accept the item, you should have refunded instantly. Now the police will be involved unless YOU send me a one day tracking number TODAY by end of day.

Quick Reply: I think VTESPEED is trying to Screw me