Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 11:13 AM

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!

I tried fitting up my Meziere WP319 LS1/6 electric water pump to the LS7 since when I called Meziere they had no idea if it would fit

It does fit with a minor interference at the passenger side lower bolt location of intake manifold where the throttle body bolts up. I clearanced the lower portion of the intake manifold in this area about 1/8" and it bolts right up!

I noticed that the bosses on the LS7 waterpump are about 0.070" closer to the block than the Meziere so I will have to shim this to ensure correct spacing on the belt tensioner.

I've enclosed a couple of pic's where you can see the circled red area for interference and the difference in the bosses.

Great to know that there is another free 6-8 RWHP is just waiting in the wings on this motor!
Attached Thumbnails Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!-meziere.jpg   Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!-mezierevsstock.jpg  
Old 02-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Great info John. Thanks for posting this up. I'm getting lots of questions about the LS7's fitment into different chassis. This is really helpful.

Richard

Quick Reply: Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!