FS: Super Sucker Ram Air for 98-02 F-bodies

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: Super Sucker Ram Air for 98-02 F-bodies

I have a barely used Super Sucker Ram Air for a 98-02 F-body. I just paid $200 for it a month ago, I'm asking $150 picked up. I will ship it, but buyer is to pay $10 for shipping charges. This was taken off of their website:

"Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit. The Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit is a two piece kit, with a lower piece sliding into the upper, which attaches under the nose. This scoop is about 2 inches tall and 15 inches wide. This becomes a continuous box(scoop) all the way up to the base of the air filter.

Made of black ABS plastic. This matches the OEM appearance of the car and looks great. Since the Supersucker is plastic it won't heat soak like steel. This will help your car run cooler.

If a car runs to hot it loses horsepower. To avoid this problem, beginning at the top near the air filter, the Supersucker angles away from the radiator.

Best of all the Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit makes power. A blower fan was placed in front of the nose of the car to simulate airstream. The airstream velocity was measured at 60mph with an anemometer at 10 feet away. On a Dynojet a stock 2002SS Camaro picked up approximately 13rwhp over stock. The Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit is a quick, easy way to gain horsepower."

Old 03-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SOLD to MooresGTO. Thanks!