Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Integra Vs. C6 100 shot

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Integra Vs. C6 100 shot

Yay!!!!!!!!! The mighty gold integra has finally lost.......... well... sort of!! My friend called me up yesterday to get me hyped up about how many cars were at the roll ons..... and how they all want to race me. So I decide to go ahead and spend 20 bucks of race gas on the 40 mile trip over to the hill.

Of course when I get there its the same old sad story...... everyone has every excuse in the book as to why they won't run me. A couple guys even said they would only run me from a dig!!!! Ummm Helllloooooo Mcfly...... We are at the roll ons.... Thats like going to a basketball court and saying......." Well.... I can beat you at baseball"!!!

The only car that was willing to run was a headers and cam C6 Z06.... but he was having roof problems which I hear is common in those cars. Then I find out that a C6 with headers cam and 100 shot was going to run the Z06 so I tell him he should run me! He agrees and we head up to the hill.

My ideal speed is 70 but we agree upon 50.... I didn't care I just wanted to race!! On our way to the bridge which is the start of the race.... he guns it down towards the bridge knowing that I would hafta catch up..... then slow down to line up.... and I wouldn't have time to brake boost. So I just stayed back where I was going 50 and brake boosting.

He hits the bridge and guns it... I'm about six cars back and gun it. I immediately pull a few cars..... and at the top of 4th I'm at his bumper. When I shift to 5th I lose a car.....(he's auto) and we locked out. Everyone watching said I was still pulling towards the end.... but I don't think so. It even seemed to me that he was walking a little. There was about a car between us when we hit the second bridge.... which is the end of the race.

I know that (a chase is a race).... but this defeat comes with an asterisk!! I asked him to do it again and line up correctly.... but he was having some kinda computer problem, so he said we will do it next week. I'll post a couple bridge to bridge races so you guys can see what it is we do. Bridge to bridge is nearly a mile about 8-9 tenths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9IGr-kvyIY Yes thats me that comes in on the right at the end... yes thats a 675rwhp twin turbo gto!!! I started three cars back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjmAKaOp2MI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnEYCXOu-fg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5hkPxT8Ha8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE0scsYjfYE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkoMQDAnt6E this 650rwhp sc gto was just supposed to chase and film,,,, but he decided to try and catch me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4_kofK7W9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Z_N_aE1DM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPLYCAhSLoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSLouwvBX9g

As you can see... aside from a dedicated track we have the best, and safest roll on spot.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:55 PM
***Repost Police***

Good runs
Old 07-23-2007, 02:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice collection of videos and nice spot for roll racing. How far is it between bridges?
Old 07-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Teching In

I do need to clarify that my friend jamie was up there yesterday with his C6 Z06 with headers cam and 100 shot. But since he would hand me my *** I don't count him amoung the people who wouldn't race me. Unlike the other guys.... I was at least willing to race jamie.... but he took mercy upon me and decided to wait until I could up the boost.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol 70 mph start? no offense thats some ricer *** ****
Old 07-23-2007, 02:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Pretty quick integra...still not a fan of roll racing...but to each his own I guess. Nice kill on that skittle.

And, I wouldn't call a public highway safe...especially at those speeds with cars with that much power.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
What is NO OFFENSE..... that saying always cracks me up..... ummm no offense, but you mom is a hoe bag **********. Even if its true... am I really supposed to absorb that comment and not take offense to it. Our cars are different.... your 9 second cars pull 1.3 60 fts and fall on thier face..... ours are still pulling like hell at 150. If you could go 70-170 you would.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:06 PM
11 Second Club

a 9 sec car fall on its face? 150mph traps and you think it will fall on its face? Seriously though anybody can row thru gears. But the fun is trying to get all that power to ground from a dig. Roll racing is all about power vs weight. Nothing more.

-Mark
Old 07-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
a 9 sec car fall on its face? 150mph traps and you think it will fall on its face? Seriously though anybody can row thru gears. But the fun is trying to get all that power to ground from a dig. Roll racing is all about power vs weight. Nothing more.

-Mark
****** seriously man.... take a peek at some trap speeds man, some cars pull a 1.3 second 60' and then take the **** off.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Banned

Im a roll racer myself, the drag strip is for big tire stalled autos.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FattyMcTrickle
****** seriously man.... take a peek at some trap speeds man, some cars pull a 1.3 second 60' and then take the **** off.
Yes... go look at the traps... mid 130's to high 140's. Go look at a 9 second honda database.....(the cars list will be much shorter) LOL but the traps will be mid 140's to mid 160's. Rwd cars use thier monstrous torque to get of the line... get that baby movin. fwd cars use monstrous rpm to freighttrain the big end.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Teching In

LMAO!!

I saw that and was like WTF???...

70MPH is a bit high to start a race. I don't know what I'd do If someone said "Let's go from a 70 roll"

Old 07-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PWORLDSTANG
LMAO!!

I saw that and was like WTF???...

70MPH is a bit high to start a race. I don't know what I'd do If someone said "Let's go from a 70 roll"

ummm thats because your car doesn't have 700 to the wheels. If it did you would know why I go from 70. BTW One of the vids shows me racing a 450rwhp cobra. I let off halfway through the race cause it was getting really ugly...... and I still beat him coasting halfway.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(with all due respect, and i mean with all due respect)....lol what makes ur ignorant *** think i cant go 70-170?

take no offense to that comment i made

wait u have 700 to the wheels and ur only running low 11s?
Old 07-23-2007, 03:50 PM
***Repost Police***

Regardless of anyone might think of his car, or the way he races it, nobody can deny that it's FAST.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Teching In

OP, your car is FAST! 129 trap speeds I'm sure you surprise a lot of cars you race, especially on the top end.

About a year back, one of my boys used to have a GSR with bolt ons. Then it got stolen.

A couple of months ago he was looking to buy another Import and build it from the ground up with some forged ??LS V-Tech motor??. I tried to talk him out of it (too much time and $), but I couldn't. He was about to buy one. Then I took him for a ride in my car, and I haven't heard much about that build up since.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

In the end you are still driving an integra (that runs on race fuel)...kinda like a building a skittle...good top end power, but no chassis behind it. You would be made to look like a fool by even a STOCK wrx from a street light. There is not much respect for ricers here if you have not figured it out yet.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Teching In

(with all due respect, and i mean with all due respect)....lol what makes ur ignorant *** think i cant go 70-170?

take no offense to that comment i made

wait u have 700 to the wheels and ur only running low 11s?
How old are you? Are you a kid?..... why do people insist on calling names and talking crap from the comfort of sitting behind thier keyboard? I'll bet you 10 grand that your 400whp camaro can't go 70-170 bridge to bridge. And even though I'm capable of making that much power my car doesn't have it right now..... I was stating that is what his heavy car would need to keep up with mine in high boost. Also if you can read you will see that low 11 was run on low boost.... 500whp. Please stop being childish and calling me names.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PWORLDSTANG
OP, your car is FAST! 129 trap speeds I'm sure you surprise a lot of cars you race, especially on the top end.

About a year back, one of my boys used to have a GSR with bolt ons. Then it got stolen.

A couple of months ago he was looking to buy another Import and build it from the ground up with some forged ??LS V-Tech motor??. I tried to talk him out of it (too much time and $), but I couldn't. He was about to buy one. Then I took him for a ride in my car, and I haven't heard much about that build up since.
Yes you are right.... torque is a cool *** feeling.... but apparently you didn't watch the video of me racing the cobra with the same amount of power you are making. Its not pretty!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'll take a 9 sec car that falls on its face and still traps 150 any day over a 70 to 170 roll racer. Roll racing is for people that can't or don't know how to launch their car.