Vortec Intake, water pump, manifolds, LS1 parts, coil brkts, suspension stuff & more

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 08:11 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Vortec Intake, water pump, manifolds, LS1 parts, coil brkts, suspension stuff & more

Please take a moment to read the first few paragraphs before scrolling down to the list of parts for sale.

In the past, I made some bad decisions when it came to selling parts on here. I've learned my lessons in regards to those bad transactions, and I wanted to list links to the threads started by the buyers. Though it took me a considerable amount of time, I have made good on all the bad sales threads that were started in regards to my for sale threads here on LS1tech.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/877071-y2k-ta-needs-resolve-my-transaction.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/878257-another-refund-dispute-y2k_ta.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/876025-refund-dispute-involving-y2k_ta-resolution.html

Now it's all laid out for you, there's no hard feelings on my part if you'd rather not buy from me. You can check my feedback, and see that I've tried to be a good buyer and seller for the most part. Since I've been upfront and honest, please refrain from bashing me in this thread.

For those of you that do decide buy from me, here's what I'll do. All parts will ship no later than the day after the money is received. I will provide delivery confirmation/tracking numbers for all sales, and will pm that info to you the day your part(s) ship. I no longer have a PayPal account, so payment by money order that is made out to "Scott Robinson" is the only option. Mailing address will be provided at the time of sale. Parts on the list will be marked "Sale Pending" and then "Sold" once your money order is received. Prices shown are for United States members. Canadian members and other countries will be responsible for the shipping costs.

Though I currently don't have the internet at my home, I will do my best to get to a computer and log on at least once a day.

Photographs of all the parts can be found here: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u...%20For%20Sale/

Vortec Intake Manifold (Part #0258739) $60.00 Shipped
Pulled from a 2004 4.8L engine. Includes everything shown except for the purge solenoid and the map sensor. Engine had 50,000 miles on it at the time of removal. The decal on the back says 6.0 engines, so I'm not sure if there is a difference between the intakes on the 4.8/5.3 and the 6.0 engines. It came with the 4.8L engine when I purchased it.

Vortec Exhaust Manifolds with EGR $60.00 Shipped for the setSold for scrap

Vortec Water PumpSold for scrap

LS1 Coil Brackets $50.00 ShippedSold for scrap

LS1 Valve Cover Bolts $15.00 Shipped Sold to stevo92z28

F-Body Lower Control Arms $30.00 Shipped for the PairSold for scrap

LS1-era F-Body Windshield Wiper Arms $50.00 Shipped for the Pair
I purchased these some time ago on ebay from Tennessee Auto. The auction didn't state the exact year of F-Body that they were removed from, but they should be a direct replacement for any 1998-2002 F-body. They'll work on any 1993-2002 F-Body.

Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir $30.00 Shipped
Pulled from a 1995 Firebird. The pump is included, but I do not know if it works. I didn't test it before the car was stripped.

F-Body Panhard Bars $20.00 Shipped EachSold for scrap

F-Body Body Crossmember $20.00 ShippedSold for scrap

F-Body Torque Arm $15.00 Local Pick-Up OnlySold for scrap

Red Marker Lenses from a Firebird $15.00 Shipped for the Pair
Bought from another LS1tech member. I bought these for a Firebird-to-Trans Am conversion, but the donor parts for the conversion included lenses. Therefore, I never used these lenses. Mounting hardware not included.

Underhood Insulation Plastic Fasteners $5.00 Shipped
Removed from the insulation panel found on some base-model hood-equipped Firebirds. One is broken (I stepped on it), but could probably be glued.

I am interested in the following items, and would consider any possible trades should that work out.

Truck Ignition Coils--MSD or Stock (will need to match my coil wiring plugs)
Aftermarket Fuel Rails--will consider any brand
2000 F-Body Engine Wiring Harness
Granatelli or Eibach Lowering Springs
Edelbrock Victor Jr. EFI Intake
ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley (don't need the alternator pulley)
LS1 Manual Steering Rack
F-Body Alternator Bracket Bolts
F-Body Starter Bolt (the long one)
LT Headers--any brand (even SLP)
TH400-to-LS1 Trans Mount--BMR preferred but will consider other brands
New front struts--will consider any brand

Last edited by y2k_ta; 08-13-2008 at 11:47 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:33 PM
'Bird Director

Prices are negotiable
Old 08-13-2008, 11:47 AM
'Bird Director

Only a few items remain...
Old 09-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$80 lowering springs shipped to 92703?
Old 10-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 5.3 vortech for sale

need money have a 5.3 vortech for sale. i did insatll ls1 cam, its in my 94 camaro project car, runs and sounds good no issues does not smoke has 32k on engine, asking 500.00 or best offer call me at 8706501900 or email me at officerobrien55@yahoo.com