Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

06 GTO vs 98 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Beat up on Stangs? I think not...maybe a stock one.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ke^in
BTW this "Once I get this and this done I'll race you" is lame. You don't have a car running, and you are talking smack.
Thats why I stay quiet.....I feel so left out of this trash talking with my car in "build mode" lol. One of these days....

Actually there is a rule here that says unless you have a car in your possession that is running and is out of the 13s, you CAN'T talk smack. It was even mentioned a few paged ago in this very thread in reference to you.
Is there really? Man I feel like such a noob. I have a trans am thats not finished, and a mid 13 mustang. I suck! That is pretty damn funny though lol. I like that rule.

And snake, how's it feel being stuck in the 13's? Might as well sell that thing and get an F-body. This IS an F-body only forum anyways, sheeesh!

(KIDDING!) LOL
Old 06-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Staging Lane

you guys ruin every thread with this crap, I mean really...
Old 06-18-2010, 02:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

WOW....IDW to say.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Uncalled for! Keep crap like that up and I'm sure you wont be around much longer to argue on here if you're going to attack people like that.

What do you drive Mr. Almighty car god?

that's great I like that

No need to defend yourself man that guy is a tool. He is completely discrediting himself also saying a 5.0 car w/ h/c/i is a 13 sec car. Anybody that knows anything about them knows thats never true. The absolute worst combination would still land you in the 12's. Dont retaliate back on someone like him he isnt worth you getting banned.
A H/C/I 5.0 can easily be a 13-second car. I can't count how many small cam, basic heads/intake setup cars i've seen over the last decade and a half that were still in the 13's. For example I just talked to a guy at the track that had a '87 Notchback with your basic setup: E303 cam, stock unported Cobra GT-40 heads, Cobra intake and the basic bolt-ons. Guy was in the mid-low 13's on drag radials. If you figure a stock car that runs high 14's or so a 1-1.5 second gain w/ a basic H/C/I setup is about normal. Now your more aggresive combo's surely will get you quicker e.t.'s of course.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Teching In

i think this is funny how the thread went to personal attacks on me and my car. i am no "when i get this" racer haha..i said as soon as my car is running again id oblige you with a beatdown snake. your ricer math about what you run because of who you ran and what they run blah blah blah was very entertaining i would have drug you with bolt ons. kein you just keep repping those 2v's youre doing a good job. im sorry you spent 10k on such a weak car..i dont blame you for defending it - you got 10k invested. poor stopsign didnt want to show i am right. thats cool. i didnt expect you to. just some weak vid.

you guys have no facts. just personal attacks..so keep them coming. we wouldnt want anyone here to actually post up something that actually proves what i have said wrong. smoke screens is all it is. at the end of the day the facts still remain.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Teching In

What you said was

By saying that you are saying that he would need a power adder or an aggressive setup to run that fast. When 5.0 came back and said he had neither, you then demanded him tell you what he had.

Capiche?
he didnt deny it..he simply posted a vid of him cruising and said it wasnt agressive then refused any details haha. and how did i say it wasnt possible? maybe you need to read it again because i didnt say that.

Praise him? Not at all. We just laugh along with him when people like you make comments like you do. Where is your low 11 second car? You don't even have a car running..
you guys all secretly want to blow stopsign huh? he has one of the fastest mustangs on this site and he runs 11's hahaha. go check out the 11 second club section and see who is dominating it..could it be fbodys?hmm

The posts below are all made by people who do not own Mustangs. In every post posted below someone is either calling your BS out, or making fun of you. In JUST THIS THREAD.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13472511-post26.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13481647-post117.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13482363-post123.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13482377-post126.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13482431-post128.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13483587-post148.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13483742-post151.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13484200-post157.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13484239-post159.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13484252-post160.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13484260-post161.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13486198-post178.html

Again those aren't counting the dozens of posts of ACTUAL MUSTANG owners pwning you. These above are just non-mustang owning people.
i counted 3 people that said i was wrong on pricing. damn im good at predictions. nobody pwned me on here. nobody has the ability or facts to back this horsehit up.

Yes, yes you can. We've all seen you do it here today. I am not saying you don't have the ability to do so. I am saying it makes you look silly.
why because you say so? did you go to thelt1 dyno archive? no you just decided to leave that one alone. wheres the 2v and 5.0 dyno archive? i could get some laughs.
Actually there is a rule here that says unless you have a car in your possession that is running and is out of the 13s, you CAN'T talk smack. It was even mentioned a few paged ago in this very thread in reference to you.
where is this rule that someone didnt dribble out of their mouths? its not in the section or forum rules? where is it?
Bigger what? And is one of those "prioritys" wasting time on web forums talking smack?
no wasted time here..just having a few laughs. the internet is great you can get it anywhere on your phone, laptop, etc.
No, you should do it because it's in piece and you aren't doing anything more important than embarrassing yourself in the internets.
im not embarassed. and ill work on my car when i feel like it.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JMo.
A H/C/I 5.0 can easily be a 13-second car. I can't count how many small cam, basic heads/intake setup cars i've seen over the last decade and a half that were still in the 13's. For example I just talked to a guy at the track that had a '87 Notchback with your basic setup: E303 cam, stock unported Cobra GT-40 heads, Cobra intake and the basic bolt-ons. Guy was in the mid-low 13's on drag radials. If you figure a stock car that runs high 14's or so a 1-1.5 second gain w/ a basic H/C/I setup is about normal. Now your more aggresive combo's surely will get you quicker e.t.'s of course.
pretty much.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SteelCityZ
at the end of the day the facts still remain.
That before your car was put on jackstands it ran a 13.1. @ 105. That you currently can't run your car but have said you'd drag people. Hmmm those are some interesting facts. You aren't out of the 13's so your request to talk smack has been denied.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Thats why I stay quiet.....I feel so left out of this trash talking with my car in "build mode" lol. One of these days....

Is there really? Man I feel like such a noob. I have a trans am thats not finished, and a mid 13 mustang. I suck! That is pretty damn funny though lol. I like that rule.

And snake, how's it feel being stuck in the 13's? Might as well sell that thing and get an F-body. This IS an F-body only forum anyways, sheeesh!

(KIDDING!) LOL
I know, man! I'm just happy to be a 13s car errrr something like that! LOL I may as well put 'er up for sale tomorrow.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Staging Lane

If the guy you're referring to had a notch and got high 14s then he can't drive. My notch went 13s with gears and a K&N...13.90s but 13s nonetheless.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Staging Lane

i think this is funny how the thread went to personal attacks on me and my car. i am no "when i get this" racer haha..i said as soon as my car is running again id oblige you with a beatdown snake. your ricer math about what you run because of who you ran and what they run blah blah blah was very entertaining i would have drug you with bolt ons. kein you just keep repping those 2v's youre doing a good job. im sorry you spent 10k on such a weak car..i dont blame you for defending it - you got 10k invested. poor stopsign didnt want to show i am right. thats cool. i didnt expect you to. just some weak vid.

you guys have no facts. just personal attacks..so keep them coming. we wouldnt want anyone here to actually post up something that actually proves what i have said wrong. smoke screens is all it is. at the end of the day the facts still remain.
I really think you are not all there...only one oar in the water sorta deal. How is my comparison ricer math? FACT: I beat a 12 second car from a roll. FACT: my car has way more low end than the car I beat, so you put 2 and 2 together. Your car with bolt ons is a 13 second car, I wouldn't even waste my gas. Never mind, your car now has a trap speed of zero right now, doesn't it?
Old 06-18-2010, 05:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Arctic? LOL. Regardless whether or not you are him, I find it interesting that you got your *** reemed on SVTP and then you come in here with the same shitty attitude. High 14s in a notch? ROFL
Edit: Why would you register on here as being in SoCal, but on SVTP you said you live in Sacramento?
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ml#post9787121

What's the deal?

What exactly woudl you like facts about?

WOW...ROFLMAO. nice ricer **** talkin' you got goin on there. talking crap on an 11 sec car (which you have yet to confirm) in a jack standed 13 sec lt1. bravo!.

pretty much.
if he's your only 'back up', I feel sorry for you.

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
That before your car was put on jackstands it ran a 13.1. @ 105. That you currently can't run your car but have said you'd drag people. Hmmm those are some interesting facts. You aren't out of the 13's so your request to talk smack has been denied.
that they are my friend.

Originally Posted by snake95
I really think you are not all there...only one oar in the water sorta deal. How is my comparison ricer math? FACT: I beat a 12 second car from a roll. FACT: my car has way more low end than the car I beat, so you put 2 and 2 together. Your car with bolt ons is a 13 second car, I wouldn't even waste my gas. Never mind, your car now has a trap speed of zero right now, doesn't it?
Like I said, gotta love the ricer in him. talking **** with a car that he doesn't have.

Last edited by ponygt65; 06-18-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Arctic? LOL. Regardless whether or not you are him, I find it interesting that you got your *** reemed on SVTP and then you come in here with the same shitty attitude. High 14s in a notch? ROFL
Edit: Why would you register on here as being in SoCal, but on SVTP you said you live in Sacramento?

What's the deal?

What exactly woudl you like facts about?

WOW...ROFLMAO. nice ricer **** talkin' you got goin on there. talking crap on an 11 sec car (which you have yet to confirm) in a jack standed 13 sec lt1. bravo!.

if he's your only 'back up', I feel sorry for you.

that they are my friend.

Like I said, gotta love the ricer in him. talking **** with a car that he doesn't have.
yes yes the ricer in me. if you would have read where the arguement began, youd see it had nothing to do with my 13 second car on jackstands. it was just switched to that by the mustang crowd. the only fbody they can pick on is the one that is currently getting a mild build and not running. haha..after i discredited their arguements over and over - pleaded with them to show me differently, they resorted to picking on my car which currently has no times on the underway build.

i call ricer math saying you can run this at the track, because you ran against your buddy on the street and he ran this at the track. ricer math in its purest.

atleast i have a timeslip snake..unlike you who have fabricated your imaginary timeslip out of street races. hows the saying go? "anything can happen on the street"
Old 06-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Teching In

thats funny hearing a 5.0 owner say they "wouldnt waste their gas" haha you waste your gas EVERYTIME you fire that thing up and go to the grocery store. let alone attempt to race someone.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

This must bee the new Arctic.

But hey, for reeal. Cheerwine with Captainmorgan. Someone gtry it. its good
Old 06-18-2010, 10:23 PM

If the guy you're referring to had a notch and got high 14s then he can't drive. My notch went 13s with gears and a K&N...13.90s but 13s nonetheless.
No way your hitting 13's with just filter and gears. Not possible.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by ponygt65

What's the deal?
What the hell are you talking about? And why did you quote me?
Old 06-18-2010, 10:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
This must bee the new Arctic.

But hey, for reeal. Cheerwine with Captainmorgan. Someone gtry it. its good
BTW, did artic ever reply back?? After the whole thing..
Old 06-19-2010, 12:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
BTW, did artic ever reply back?? After the whole thing..
Officially no, but it looks like he's here now. No response about his bullshit though.