Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Only 218 miles!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 02:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice car man, I dont see why people have to give you a hard time about it, good luck with the sale!
Old 02-19-2009, 05:19 AM

^ Thank you!
Bump for a practically new LS1 F-body. Sunset Orange. No abrasions from the bumper cover. Looking for serious offers.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bump - nice car man wow. thanks for putting it up on ls1tech so the real enthusiest can see the car i think someone is going to ge a nice car. good luck.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:40 AM

Bump.

Offers wanted!
Old 02-21-2009, 05:39 PM
On The Tree

16k consider it sold! pm me if intrested!
Old 02-25-2009, 04:53 AM

^ We're getting closer. I think she'll do 19K. If we don't have any offers in the next few weeks, then I think we'll put it on e-bay motors.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Banned

Great car man. How does 17.5 sound? Let me know!

Btw, Duffster and letsndy...while you may have nothing else to do since you are looked at as dissapointments in life by your parents and dropped out of grade school missing your two front teeth cause of other hobbies you may have undertaken you crackhead r-tards, please put your nerd-rage on hold so this guy can sell his kick-*** car...

You can feel free to ban this name I just made it to bash the flamers in this forum that I have been a part of for years... (sandyretard and muffster...get on my level

BASH AWAY
Old 03-04-2009, 10:47 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by bjk297

Btw, Duffster and letsndy...while you may have nothing else to do since you are looked at as dissapointments in life by your parents and dropped out of grade school missing your two front teeth cause of other hobbies you may have undertaken you crackhead r-tards, please put your nerd-rage on hold so this guy can sell his kick-*** car...

You can feel free to ban this name I just made it to bash the flamers in this forum that I have been a part of for years... (sandyretard and muffster...get on my level

BASH AWAY
wtf? re-read my posts before you sound like a even more retard! im defending the guy dipshit!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:48 AM
11 Second Club

sounds like you buddy
Old 03-04-2009, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

really nice car for sale, good luck with the sale.
Seriously if you guys are not actually interested in buying the car then STFU!!!!! If the moderator wanted this banned he would of. The only reason that this thread will be shut down is because of a bunch of trolls. So if nobody has nothing nice to say then get out of this thread and go and talk on gayspace!

btw bjk297. you need to learn how to read. Letsndy is sticking up for this guy just like I am and you are bashing him. Typical school system these days.

Now ttt for a nice low mile car

Last edited by scramblerman; 03-04-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Damn I wish I had seen this thread earlier. You guys ALL need to take the time to read the stickies.

First off, technically we do not allow selling for a friend. Although in this case if the story is true, Admin might have seen it differently...but I doubt it.

Next, every single person that posted in this thread for something other than a sale question or had something to do with the sale of this vehicle, has broken the forum rules also. So watch where you are pointing fingers.

Then it goes into personal attacks which I will not allow in the classifieds. If you want to act like immature high school kids then do it somewhere else besides LS1Tech.

And last but not least...

You can feel free to ban this name I just made it to bash the flamers in this forum that I have been a part of for years...
This is one rule that has no tolerance here. We do not allow multiple user accounts.

However, I see that you decided that you wanted a new account "just to bash people" and you obviously do not care about your original account that you have had "for years"...so, as soon as I run your IP we will close the old account and let you have the new one that you wanted so badly.

Fair enough?