Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

***Price Reduced*** JUGRNAUT FS: 1500hp Street/Strip Turbo Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 08:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Price Reduced*** JUGRNAUT FS: 1500hp Street/Strip Turbo Camaro

$42,900

Time to get rid of the JUGRNAUT. Let me say first off everybody who told me a "less street friendly" car, isnt going to be as much fun as a more race based car, you were right. I dont admit being wrong often, but in this case I am happy to

Basically being 23 and running my own business and working 60 hours a week and a race car do not mix at this point (especially living in another state from the tuner/builder). To me its money sitting there. Looking to get into a vert slammed on wheels Viper or (If I'm stupid) a used Gallardo since the economy is forcing people to give them away.... something I can drive everyday essentially.

In any event heres the car:

2000 "Mecham Camaro #003"
Silver

Assembled and Tuned by Ryans Performance Machines in Garner, NC (worlds fastest Nitrous LSX @ 8.16 and worlds fastest TBSS @ 9.27). Ill keep this post simple as anyone who is interested is welcome to call me and I can give you all the specifics on everything.

MOTOR:
Kurt Urban Built
408 cubic inch Iron block, half filled (Out of "Casper", the record holding LSX)
Howards Rods
Diamond Pistons
Callies Crank
AFR 225 heads prepped by ETP
GMPP Carb Style Intake (port matched)
Custom Turbo Cam (Heads, cam, and intake are all off of Feredays 398cube black car that went 7.9x's)
Compression is about 8.5. Id have to double check with kurt.
Engine bay is painted semi-gloss black
turbo piping/turbo is all coated by JetCoat in Burlington, NC

POWER ADDER/ fuel:
Precision 98mm Turbo
Custom RPM turbo kit, wastegate, BOV, etc etc
Precision custom Intercooler w/ 4 inch inlet/outlet
160llb injectors w/ supporting fuel rails, street friendly pump, big lines yadda yadda yadda
Never has had anything lower than 116 in it.

Full suspension from shocks, springs, torque arm, blah blah etc etc.
12 bolt spool
upgraded axles, etc etc etc
Aerospace brakes on all four corners
MT 315 drag radials (as new as the rest of the car)
3.42's

Minitubbed
10pt Chromoly cage
Alumastars (the beef size, I have no idea the specific. Look on their site)
Fenders rolled/cut/ painted to fit the beefsauce 29.5ers and look good doing it

custom guage bezel, tach, shift light, etc etc etc
Big Stuff 3 Engine Management
The car even turns on with a key on the steering column like stock
headlights, fogs, etc all work
line lock
Kirkey seats

RPM Transmissions built T56 transmission. I was told this is the toughest T56 that can possibly be built (and if you knew how much I paid for it you wouldnt doubt it). RPM stands by their products so you rest assured they arent bullshitting (they built the transmissions in the TB as well as the record nitrous camaro). I honestly dont know the specifics of whats inside it, but Im sure they would be happy to enlighten you if you felt it necessary to call them and ask. It has never been powershifted. I actually dont even feel uncomfortable saying its never even been shifted that hard. Turning 7500 in third gear on the highway at 130mph with the nose of the car about to come off the ground, and you dont really feel the need to powershift. At least at the time, I didnt. But Im not Mr. Race Car driver champion.

Spec 5 clutch (has held perfectly as of yet, on track off two step and on the street)

As far as the car itself, it has original paint which is in excellent condition. The car was rebuilt from the rear end to the motor, so its essentially a brand new car minus the paint, which is, as I said, in excellent condition. Being as the car was always garaged since Ive owned it, its honestly a great looking car. I apologize I cant be more specific at the moment about some of the part brands (BOV, wastegate), as I didnt build the car and its been a while since Ive asked any questions about parts (ever since I swiped my debit card, essentially). If you call RPM they can answer all of those questions.

It was in texas this past year for the supra nationals and garnered huge attention, Im sure those of you that were there can attest to that. The quality of the work done from the minitubs to the cage to the turbo kit fab is second to none. I have gotten a thousand compliments on how well put together the car is.

You can start the car up, cruise around like a stock car, and get into stupid horsepower whenever you want. Car from *** end to nose has MAYBE 100 miles on it. Getting into boost on the street on the drag radials is awesome, as from a 50 roll, the car takes off. Not even a chirp of the tires. If you want a highway monster, this car is basically the epitome. And if you want to beat on it at the track, dial in the suspension and go 8's with a six speed or 7's with an auto. I also did a bunch of highway pulls in texas, and the car never overheated once. Thats a question alot of people ask me.

Essentially the car was built to be bulletproof. There isnt one part of the car that will worry you taking it to the track. Of course it can break when its making this much power, but there hasnt been an expense spared on the quality of parts. There are over 400 hours of labor in this car over the course of a year and a half, so you can do the math on that alone yourself. In receipts (which I can provide) the car has over $80,000 in it, but I am not asking anywhere in the neighborhood of that, even though similarly built cars have gone for that and more.

I wont say it "sucks" to be selling it, because I can always build another. But right now its just not what Im looking for, so someone else can have a turn key new race/street car for the time being. In my current situation I would just rather have something I dont mind driving everyday on 93. That being said, I dont need to sell it, dont have to sell it, and am in no hurry to sell it. So please dont waste either of our times with a bullshit lowball offer.

For those who are legitimately interested send me a PM and I will give you my phone number and we can chat. Ill give you the dyno numbers, track time (on its only couple passes), price etc etc. Reason Im not disclosing them is if I decide to keep the car, theres a few more asses that need to be drug. Im assuming anyone who might be interested knows roughly what a good price is on a car like this.

I will also mention that we have not even come close to the outer edge of the tune (Read: the "I dont give a **** if the motor blows but Im breaking this goddamn record" tune). The only tune we have ever ran it on (the street/track) was extremely conservative, but still made well north of 1000whp. Running it on the "all out race" version of the tune, theres still a good few hundred horsepower left in it, but I honestly dont recommend driving it on the street on that unless you really know what youre doing, or dont mind putting it into a tree. However on ~1000whp, the car ******* hooks. Its a bit shocking how well it does. I will say openly we have made almost 1000whp on 11lbs of boost and we have pushed as much as 25lbs through it (with only pushing a few drops of water, surprisingly). You can probably make a guess on the power output from that.

Anyway, thanks for looking. Theres a ton of other stuff I am missing Im sure, but thats stuff you can look at if you are legitimately interested and come check out the car. or you can call RPM at 919 661 7947 and ask for Ryan or Mike. Im sure they wouldnt mind giving you a ride If I am not around. If you have any non-stupid questions, PM me.

take care

Dom

PICS/Vid
First start up vid

start and idle vid after not running for a week (on the little tires)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3OVm...e=channel_page

street cruise in, Houston

Last edited by VENGEANCE; 11-07-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Resident

dom....WTF........i never saw you run it....well exept at fay. that one day...i have seen this car and it is one bad bitch.....only first class parts were used
Old 05-22-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

All I can think is
Old 05-22-2009, 09:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF man you just finished the car I can't believe your selling that beast you still didnt even race it.

Good luck man how much are asking for it I didnt see the price.

Building a car like this from stock needs more than 60k IMO.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:49 PM
Launching!

I don't even want to know your asking price. Haha, bump for a sick car.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:39 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by boosted4life
I don't even want to know your asking price. Haha, bump for a sick car.
+1 Anybody need a kidney? Seriously though, what kind of ballpark we talking?
Old 05-23-2009, 09:32 AM
10 Second Club

bump for a good friend and a badass ride!!!! Deff. first class build!
Old 05-23-2009, 09:49 AM
12 Second Club

i haven ever seen the car in person but i think the video speaks for itself...and it seems like itd take 60K or better to get the car and even then youd have one hell of a deal on your hands..bump for a kick *** ride!!! and i saved the video!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 12:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry, forgot to mention price. I was in a bit of a rush to post it last night as I was on the way out but I wanted to get it up.

asking is 62k which I believe is very fair.

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Ryan, Mike, and the RPM crew did a hell of a job with it, as well as Kurt on the motor build. All the credit goes to them.

I love the car through and through, but its not what I need right now.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Launching!

That's a lot of money... but when you think about it, its actually a very fair price imo because your not going to find anything faster for that kind of money.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:45 AM
Staging Lane

Bad *** car bro!!! Good luck with the sale!
Old 05-24-2009, 08:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by myc4ltwon
Bad *** car bro!!! Good luck with the sale!
I appreciate it.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sweet mother of god.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1989k1500
Sweet mother of god.
Thats a ******* understatement.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bump.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:10 PM
TECH Regular

Wow, your only 23 and looking to buy a lambo!? What kind of business do you own? Sweet car, I am only 23 and barely have 1/100th of what the car is worth!
Old 05-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Staging Lane

TTT for sweet car.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Launching!

sickest sounding car iv heard
Old 05-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Launching!

man seriously i cannot stop

... and i have a front mounted T76 Lt4 camaro...... there is no comparison here in badassness.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Good luck in the sale Dom. Tough market out there....it will take time and patience to find the right buyer, but they are out there.

Quick Reply: ***Price Reduced*** JUGRNAUT FS: 1500hp Street/Strip Turbo Camaro