Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

SUPER Cruise 2009, opinions please.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 01:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lightbulb SUPER Cruise 2009, opinions please.

!OKAY, LOOKS LIKE THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Check out the link below for the headquarters to this event!
http://clegendsc.webs.com/

This will be HUGE.
http://clegendsc.webs.com/theroute.htm

Info:
JULY 26, 2009
10:00AM

Email Frankster personally at SOCALccCRUISE@verizon.net

!!!I would like more Car Clubs to join!!!
Clubs that are willing to do this:
Gears cc -Have been added to the map.
F'd Up F-Body cc -Have been added to the map.
Cali Generals cc -Have been added to the map.
Fearless Fbodys -Have been added to the map.
SoCal Muscle (SD Crew) -Have been added to the map.
GMEternal -Have been added to the map.
Socal Muscle (SFV Crew) -Have been added to the map.

CRAIG PARK HAS BEEN ADDED AS A BLUE CIRCLE

Any company or organization want to HELP SPONSOR this event can Email or PM me, you will be posted on all flyers and additionally on two different websites, sponsorship helps get us a registered lot and authorized picnic table grounds for this event held at Craig Park. Thank you.

Last edited by masterz28; 01-03-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:13 AM
Staging Lane

best during the weekend obviously, i personally prefer sundays because i'm never off work on saturdays. try not to schedule it on any holidays with enough time for people to make necessary arrangements to be available that day. 3 weeks notice would be good enough for me.

i like the idea of people getting together and representing their clubs.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im in... im sure most of the generalz are in as well... havn't had a cruise in a while, if we meet up at everyone's spot it might take the whole day lol some clubs are really far from each other... but i think its still a good idea... lets make this happen!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Teching In

im not representing any club cuz i dont belong to any......

BUT...i am down to join if at all possible...
Old 06-24-2009, 04:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

I was thinking maybe, we could get a cruise going and head over to a park and set up a bbq. play some football, freesbe and volleyball. We dont have to bbq but we can get a restuarant to cater us? I know several city parks that have the space to allow that and one with a swimming pool, so we can go swimming too. Anyone else have ideas?

Lets get some more input.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Banned Village Idiot

i really liked the idea of a club train... 1st club starts at their spot and cruises to the next club's spot they join together and start cruising to the next club's spot... they join together and cruise to the next... problem with this is that clubs are all over the place and might take alll day! lol...

next idea would be maybe a large cruise to maybe the hills somewhere or the beach then finish it off with bbq'ing at the park or somewhere

whatever we do, i think its a good idea to meet with eachother more... have more stuff like this more often!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Staging Lane

how many clubs are we talking about??? if there is not that many clubs participating the "club train" is do-able i like the bbq/football idea too. plus, we dont have to limit it to club members only... people could meet at whatever club's spot they are nearest too and wait for the "train" to pass by
Old 06-24-2009, 10:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

This club train nickname is good, lol.
But seriously, I would like to know how many there are out there. The ones I can think of in no particular order are; WESTBOUND, GM ETERNAL, GEARS, CALI GENERALZ, SOCAL MUSCLE, F'D UP, FEARLESS FBODYS, SO-CAL MUSCLE, GM MUSCLE, and PHK respectively. I would like to know if there are any others clubs out there in this southern general area that would like to join as well?

I see we have quite a few views but no one posting tsk tsk...

Last edited by masterz28; 06-25-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:54 PM
Launching!

im down.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:17 AM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I think it'd be a great idea. There have been several successful mega-cruises that I've been on lately and with over 40 cars it gets interesting.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:28 AM
10 Second Club

Do we have to go to 29palms?????.....where in the H#@L is that???........................................... .............................jk...lee
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 AM
TECH Addict

cruise to vegas!
Old 06-25-2009, 02:52 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by hlaalu
cruise to vegas!
We did a cruise to State Line as you remember. Took us CA guys like 3 hours to drive out there and meet you guys. We get there and the Vegas guys who only drove about 20 minutes for some reason get bored after 35 minutes and go home...
Old 06-25-2009, 02:11 PM
Teching In

I think it's a great idea. We've actually made this idea happen in the past, but on a smaller scale. We've had meet ups with Westbound, So Cal Muscle, and GM Muscle at their respective locations and vice versa.

But it's summer time, and we should definately do it bigger this year. This is something we should try to keep going through out the year though in my opinion, not just during the summer. I like the idea of going to eachother's meet spots and actually doing something more than just posting up and lookin pretty.

Just to throw some ideas of what we could do out there: K1 speed, Camelot miniature golf, Beach bbq, Magic or Knott's, Comedy Club, canyon runs, movies, CA or Irwindale speedways on event days or weekends.

Do we have a time table of when this should happen?
Old 06-25-2009, 02:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ZexGX
We did a cruise to State Line as you remember. Took us CA guys like 3 hours to drive out there and meet you guys. We get there and the Vegas guys who only drove about 20 minutes for some reason get bored after 35 minutes and go home...
thats bs
Old 06-25-2009, 02:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT Chevyboy
I think it's a great idea. We've actually made this idea happen in the past, but on a smaller scale. We've had meet ups with Westbound, So Cal Muscle, and GM Muscle at their respective locations and vice versa.

But it's summer time, and we should definately do it bigger this year. This is something we should try to keep going through out the year though in my opinion, not just during the summer. I like the idea of going to eachother's meet spots and actually doing something more than just posting up and lookin pretty.

Just to throw some ideas of what we could do out there: K1 speed, Camelot miniature golf, Beach bbq, Magic or Knott's, Comedy Club, canyon runs, movies, CA or Irwindale speedways on event days or weekends.

I agree. I am a fan of K1speed myself. What you know about a sore back from racing?
Old 06-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Teching In

What's up MasterZ! I'm new to the GEARS Crew and I think this is an awesome Idea... If each Club Leader could discuss this with their crew and get a commitment from their members then we would know who's definitely involved and maybe find a central location were we could all meet up and cruise as a big pack to a "kick it" spot? I like the park idea- sports and food is cool with me! We should definitely discuss a potential date (Sat-Sun is cool with me but sounds like a Sun might be better for others) We should do this soon like maybe 3-4 weekend in July!?
I'll try to wrangle more people into the idea and keep you all posted...

GEARS Member
Old 06-25-2009, 04:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LT Chevyboy
If we get a confirmation from all the clubs hopefully within a few weeks, I'm going to see what everyone else saysa pertaining to what do to or where to cruise, once everyone jumps in we can start planning. I have some ideas as to how the club train will work and some useful material i should post up about allowing clubs to post up their gathering locations to make it easier for me to to plot out on a map.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Teching In

Yep - Let's make this happen everybody, this will be a chance for all the surrounding clubs to kick it and get to now new people and show off their rides! Plus how sick would it be to have a 100+ Camaros and Firebirds just dominating the roads/hwys!! We could make some killer vids for "You tube" and show the rest of the country Cali still rules when it comes to sick rides!
Once your Club is dedicated to the idea you should post back as soon as possible so we can make this happen....
MasterZ - Let me know if I can help
Old 06-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

lets do it on a sunday... i'm also casting my vote for the beach or a park. something about just chilling in the park with alot of cool cars, cool people and good food.

Quick Reply: SUPER Cruise 2009, opinions please.